Diana's Past

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This Part of the story can be disturbing for some so kindly skip it if you're uncomfortable. Let's begin
————————————
It was Diana's 9th birthday. She was out with her family to have dinner.

Diana's Family consisted of Her father, her mother, her elder brother and Diana. Diana was having a good time with her family. They all were discussing how they will go to Hawaii after her birthday as a gift for her. Diana was delighted. She smiled brightly. Her parents were happy to see her smile. She was going to go to the washroom but everything suddenly went black.

When she woke up, she was in an unknown place where she saw her family tied beside of her. She cried silently. Her brother gained consciousness and told her not to cry.

"I w-want to get out of h-here brother" Diana whimpered

"Don't you worry, I'll get you out of here" he assured her

He took out a blade which was kept in the sleeves of his coat. He untied his hands and then untied Diana's hands and legs. He heard someone coming and told Diana,"Dear sister, listen to me very carefully. Get out of here as soon as you can. If someone catches you, punch them as hard as you can and if we don't make it out of here, go to luna's house and tell her mother what happened, ok?"

"No, I'll stay here with you all brother"

"Don't be stubborn Diana!, You need to get out of here. Run!"

Diana runs to a shelf in the room and hides behind it. A man enters the room. Diana's brother said,"David.......YOU BASTARD,Why did you do this to us?! We helped you everytime you needed help but you still did this to us!"

David shouts,"SHUT THE F**K UP......WHAT THE HECK? How did you untie yourself and where the f**k did your sister go? I'm going to kill your entire family, starting from YOU" after saying this, he took a gun out from his pocket and shot Diana's brother in the heart.

Diana's soul left her body.She almost screamed in terror but kept her hands on her mouth.Her brother, taking his last breaths, tried his best to shout but just murmured,"D-diana....Run.......". Diana broke into tears after watching his brother die infront of her.

After doing this, David feeded Diana's mother poisoned food. David's wife screamed for David to stop but he did not listen to her and told her to go out of the place.

Finally, David killed Diana's father brutally. He first took off his nails from his skin, slowly sprinkled salt on them,poured melted steel on his body,pierced his eyes using a flaming hot iron rod and finally shot him in his head. David laughed like a maniac after doing this.

Diana screamed her lungs out after witnessing the bloody scene. The man heard her screaming and saw her. Diana  started to run and tried her best to get out of the place. She fell into a box while running. A lady helped her get up and told her the way to outside of the place and told her to run as fast as she can. The lady was none other than the David's wife.

Diana ran out of the place and even after being exhausted, she ran to her house. Suddenly, she remembered her brother's words and went to luna's house. It was past midnight, Diana, being terrified, rang the doorbell of luna's house many times. It was finally that luna's mother opened the door.

Luna's mother saw Diana looking at her with fear filled in her eyes. Luna's mother toon Diana inside the house and locked the door. She asked Diana what had happened. Diana told her everything that happened with her and luna's mother told her to stay with them for the while.

Diana stayed at luna's house for 2 months. Luna's mother taught her how to do basic chores which are needed for survival. After 2 months, she was forced to live alone at her house. Basically, Diana lived alone for a long time in her life.

Since this incident took place, that man became her biggest enemy. She swore that she will take revenge for her family's death. So, she trained herself for fighting, shooting and other things which were required to take her revenge.

She felt loneliness and fear for the first time in her life.

It was dark....very dark..........