ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

[Extended Summary]

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!" ʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴɢʀɪʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ.

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ!" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ.

"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍɪʀᴀɴᴀ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ."

—♢♡♧♤—

Mirana, the White Queen, and Iracebeth, the Red Queen, used to fight constantly, but now the two queens were like best friends. They lived in harmony and spent their lives with their friends. It was easy living in a place where nothing was normal, and yet, it all made sense.

Peter Pan had been defeated once in his life. The citizens of Storybrooke had continued their lives after his death and had found a way to merge all the fairytale realms into one. They were happy, but it'd been years since Peter had felt the same. Besides, he still had one more thing to do.

Coming back to life was easy, but setting up all the cards in the right places was more tricky than it sounded.

Peter Pan was determined to have Mirana, ever since his eyes met her's. Even if everyone and everything tried to keep them apart, he wouldn't let them.

Peter Pan never fails. Their futures were written in the stars, whether those around them accepted it or not.

—♢♡♧♤—

Hello, there! Thank you for clicking on my book, even if you don't decide to stay! This isn't my first book, but it is my first time posting one on this account. I'm excited to write this, post it, and for you or whoever else to read it! Hopefully, you enjoy it just as much as I do.

This book isn't at the "mature" rating, but I'm pretty sure I will be adding some spicy scenes later. There might be a bit of discrepancy in the timeline, but it's because it's hard to keep up with everything that happens in Storybrooke.

(Updates every Monday)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story!

Au revoir!