1.Tatiana

Dumb. She was so damn dumb. She had completely forgotten where she had put the flash drive. Well, not really. She had forgotten the mission. She overslept after a really long night. And there she was, stalking one of those formula one drivers. She hoped she was following the right one. Oh they would fire her if they found out she hid the information in the bag of some random dude.
The car in front of her, the one she was following, exited the highway. She followed. She was tapping impatiently with her fingers on the steering wheel. Suddenly a car flew by Tatiana's and drove next to the car of the formula one driver. "Shit, shit shit!', she yelled. Her mouth dropped when she saw the gun. A scream tore her throat when they fired and the car went off the road.

She slammed the brakes and ran out of the car. What did she do? "Oh my god', she said repeatedly while trying to open the right front door of the car. She screamed when she found out she couldn't open the door. "Hey!', someone yelled. "Have you called 911?', she turned around to see a man standing next to his car, holding his phone in the air. "No!', she yelled back. "I'll do it', she saw him tap on the screen of his phone and bring it to his ear.
She tried to open de door again, but failed. She looked through the window and saw the driver. There was blood on his head, on his hands. Did they shoot him? Maybe she should break the window and pull him out? "Hey, lady', the man that had called the police came to her. "They are going to be here very soon, is the driver okay?', she looked at him. "I- I don't know, he's bleeding', why was she stuttering? She was a damn spy. Well, the fact that she had brought an innocent man in danger proved that she wasn't ready to do this yet.
In the distance Tatiana heard sirens wailing and she let out a shaking breath. She turned around to the man that was still standing there, probably shocked or something like that. "I will let them know the car is here', she said, the man didn't respond.

She ran towards her car and started waving at the ambulance. Right behind it was the fire truck. They stopped and people ran towards her, and towards the car. She explained the situation, well partly, and the men got to work.
They opened the door of the car and got the driver out of it. He was okay! He was breathing. She followed the doctors to the ambulance but hesitated. "Do you know him?', one of the doctors asked. "Er', of course she knew him, a lot of people know him. "No, not really. I mean, he's famous but I don't know him personally', she finally said. The woman nodded and closed the doors. The ambulance left and Tatiana just stood there.

"Hey, are you okay?', the voice of the man woke her from her thoughts. "Yeah, I should go. Don't want to be late for work', she smiled at him and got back in her car. If she would leave soon she could avoid the cops and be at the hospital before those guys were there to finish what they had started.
Yes, that was a plan. She started the car and drove, leaving the man yelling that she couldn't leave.