Ruhanika inhaled deeply and moved in the direction of Bhavna, expecting to seize control of the circumstance and resolve it peacefully for all parties

"Bua ji, a lot happened yesterday. And when the priest called for the brides, a few females came to fetch us. I believe they may have mistaken us for one another because we were both wearing the same lehenga." Ruhanika softly laid out everything.

Bhavna remained silent. Ruhanika nodded to Aruna, who nodded back. Taking advantage of the situation, Aruna further stated, "Aur jiji, ab kya fark padta hai. Dono bahuye hai to hamre hi ghar ki na. Badi kya aur chhoti kya."
(It doesn't matter now since both are now daughter-in-laws of this house. What matters who married whom? No!?)

And that phrase rang something in Bhavna's thoughts, and she sneered at Ruhanika, glaring at her. She rose to her feet.

"You, what age are you?" Bhavna inquired, pointing her index finger at Ruhanika, who reacted jitterily with one word.

"25."

Bhavna grinned sarcastically while folding her arms over her chest and snidely mocked Ruhanika. Ruhanika sucked in the thick glob of saliva that had collected in her mouth as a result of Bhavna's unceasing attention.

"Fark kaise nhi padta Aruna. Mera Yug abhi bas 24 ka hai aur ye madam 25 ki. Mere Yug se pura ek saal badi hai. Sharam nhi aayi tumhe apne umra se chhote ladke se shaadi karte hue." Bhavna snorted. Ruhanika was unable to handle the harshness of her comments. Even Aruna gasped in shock when she heard Bhavna say something so cruel to a young woman who had just set foot in a new home.
(It does matter Aruna. My Yug is 24 and this madam here is 25. She older than a year in comparison to my Yug. Don't you feel ashamed in marrying a boy smaller in age.)

Sitara stood straight the utter nonsense Bhavna was spouting.

"Jiji par usme uske kya gal-"
(But sister, what is her fault-"

"Why not, huh? If I were in her shoes, I would have already left this house in shame." Bhavna spoke harshly. Aruna ceased speaking in response to Bhavna's reasoning. She didn't have the same level of assertive behavior as Bhavna; instead, she valued calm, peaceful conversation, but Bhavna wasn't ready to hear her.

"Despite the fact that there is just a one-year age gap between my Di and your lovely Yug, you speak of her as an elderly woman who was latching on your Yug. Wow!" Sitara approached her while tauntingly clapping her fists.

"Well, then! She still outdates Yug in age." Bhavna continued to adamantly maintain her position. Aruna stroked her head in preparation for the further commotion this situation would bring. She began to have a headache.

"Aap kaun si duniya me rehti hai. It's 2023. Men in this era are getting married to ladies who are 5, 7, and even 11 years old. You've only been babbling rubbish to my sister for a year, and if so, why not criticize Dev as well? He married me, who is reportedly three years younger than him. He is 25 and I am 22."
(in which world do you resides.)