Giving It A Try

TW: Smut

It's been six months since Chloe had started therapy and each day brought a new breakthrough. She still had some rough days, but she was capable to overcome them with much more ease than before. They all still talked for two hours every day and that was what helped them get back to a somewhat normal routine. Thinking back at all the things she had overcome in the past six months, Chloe knew there was still one thing that she needed to do before she could say she was getting back to normal.

Ever since she had been rescued and had returned home, it had only been in the last couple of months that she had started sleeping in the same bed as Jensen. It had been awkward in the beginning, but after they had talked about it, things had become more comfortable. But they had yet to have sex, and Chloe knew that she had to conquer that before she could say things were normal again.

She had talked about it with Doctor Wilson, and the doctor had told her that that was a decision that only she could make. She had to feel comfortable and willing to take that step, before trying to actually do it.

Since then, Chloe had thought about it a couple of times, but always pulled back at the last minute. Only, for the last couple of days, she had been feeling like she needed it. She would watch Jensen coming out of the shower in nothing but a towel around his waist and she couldn't help the thoughts of jumping his bones. She knew then she was ready, or at least as ready as she would ever be.

She decided she was going to do it in her own terms, by taking as much charge of the whole thing as she could. This was the only way she knew how to regain the control that Liam had stolen from her when he assaulted her. It had to be the way she wanted, she had to be in control.

Jensen woke up with Chloe's mouth firmly wrapped around his cock one morning, bobbing her head up and down, making him growl her name in absolute pleasure, chasing any sleep he might still had away. The more she sucked and licked his cock, the more Jensen wanted to fuck her, but she seemed determined to make him cum just by using her mouth and hands.

Jensen could feel her tongue playing with the tip of his cock, licking the pre-cum that had started to escape; he could feel her hands, one stroking him up and down, the other playing with his balls. He was close to the edge and made sure that she knew it.

He thought she would just stop and let him fuck her, or maybe finish him off by jerking him, but he was definitely not expecting to feel her starting to increase speed as she sucked and took his whole cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for him to feel the tell-tale signs that he was coming. Tangling his hand in her hair, helping her move faster, he kept moaning her name, until he came in her mouth.

He looked down, caressing her cheek, while she took his cock from her mouth, sucking any remains of cum that might had been left behind. He saw that she had swallowed his cum and couldn't help but smile at her. Chloe got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom, wetting a cloth and handing it to him, while she brushed her teeth. Jensen cleaned himself, not that he had a lot to clean thanks to her, and laid there waiting for her, a smile on his lips.

Chloe eventually made her way back to the bed, lying next to him, a smile on her lips as she said "Good morning" to him. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, feeling her parting her lips to give him entrance. What was supposed to be a simple kiss, turned into a heavy make-out session, their hands all over each other's bodies, getting turned on as time progressed.

Jensen pushed her against the bed and kissed her from her neck all the way down to her mount, mouthing it over her silk panties. He could feel her squirm in pleasure under him, until a small scream of pleasure left her lips. Jensen kissed his way back up, stopping on her breasts, his body hovering over hers. She grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down. Chloe heard him moan her name, before he grabbed her hand to make her stop. She was sure if she had kept going, he would've come again.