Please! Don't!

TW: Non-Consensual

The door to the dark basement opened, letting Chloe know that he was coming. Hearing his steps down the stairs still filled her with dread, but she couldn't let him know that, not anymore. She mentally prepared for him, knowing that he more likely than not would want to make this a romantic visit.

But if she was to be honest, she loaded the man. Specially after he killed her baby. If Chloe could, she would take justice in her own hands and end him, but she needed to get out of there, and the only way for that to happen was to play his game.

She watched as he approached the bed, carrying the same old tray, with food and water, in his hands as always and placing it near her on the bed. Chloe sat up, readying herself to get something to eat, when he started caressing her face.

Chloe froze in place. One thing was for him to flirt with her, making suggestive innuendos, or planning their future together. All of that she could handle. But touching her? That was too much for her. As soon as his hand touched her cheek, she could feel herself getting sick to her stomach. She knew she had to play his game, but this wasn't right. She couldn't do this.

She watched as he started leaning closer to her, clearly wanting to kiss her. She freaked out. Leaning away from him, she instinctively fought back, scratching him across the face, making him move away from her, screaming in pain. Chloe thought he would just leave, or maybe hit her like he had done before. But she wasn't ready for what happened next.

He lunged at her, grabbing her wrists and pinning her to the bed, while forcefully kissing her, making the tray fly to the floor. Chloe fought back as best as she could, but to no use, he was already on top of her, his whole body pressing hers down onto the mattress beneath her.

She felt him pulling her hands together and holding them in one hand, while the other started caressing her body. She cried for him to stop, begging him not to do that, but it was clear to her that he was pissed, and that he was going to take what he wanted, whether she wanted to or not.

Chloe felt his hand move up her leg and pulling the dress she was wearing up with it. She felt him fumble with his belt and pants, as he tried to free his erection from his boxers. She begged him not to do that, tears flowing down her face, polling on the pillow below.

When he finally freed his erection, she knew it was over. She felt him align himself with her entrance and with a hard thrust, he was suddenly inside of her, letting out a deep moan in her ear as she screamed in pain at his roughness.

He started thrusting, slowly at first, but picking up speed with each thrust. Chloe cried out in pain each time he would do so, her screams filling the empty basement with the sound of her pain. She kept telling him to stop, but all he would say in response was how beautiful she was, and how he could do that everyday for the rest of their lives. The thought of that happening made Chloe cry even harder.

As quickly and as harshly as it started, it also ended. Once he was done, he laid on top of her, catching his breath, before getting up and composing himself. He looked at her and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her lips, telling her he would check on her later, before leaving.

Chloe couldn't move. Her whole body shook, tears still falling, and she couldn't believe what had just happened. She never thought he would do something like that to her, it never crossed her mind that he would go that far, but apparently, she was wrong.

Laying in bed, just as he had left her, Chloe curled up into a ball, pulling her dress down as far as it went and cried herself to sleep, hoping for the one thing she never thought she would be wishing for: that he would kill her, and the sooner the better.