"Eve, Ruhi will never do this because she already knows that I never wanted to get married," He thought looking at her.

Later on they have completed their seven steps with seven vows by Pandit ji recitation.

Both of them sat again after the pheras.

After a while of manta recitation, the saint gave sindoor to Ernest as he can apply in her hair scalp.

She closed her eyes as he applied the sindoor removing her mangtika and then looked at him who was already looking at her.

"Now, wear the Nuptial chain to her," Pandit said looking at Ernest, and both of them shifted their gaze from each other.

He continued looking at pandit, "But, I don't have that nuptial chain this time."

"But it is necessary, how will the marriage be completed without it?" Pandit said with frowned brows looking at Dev Pratap.

"Ambika, Give Davis the nuptial chain which we brought," Dev pratap said looking at her.

"I don't have that, Bindu has it," she replied and looked at Bindu.

"Yes, I have it but I will not give that nuptial chain which is crores worth to this deceitful girl as she does not deserve it and she is already wearing all our jewelery. Now what does she need?"

"Bindu keep your mouth shut and give me the wedding chain," Ambika shouted to Bindu as Dev Pratap glaring at her angrily.

"I am not going to give." She said with an equal attitude.

Ernest didn't want to yell at her as he didn't want any drama now so he took off the chain from his neck that his mother had gifted him, which had the Om symbol engraved on it.

"This chain was gifted to me by my mother and it also has a symbol of Hindu religion on it, so I hope I can wear it to her now," He said showing that chain to him.

"But-"

"It's okay Pandit ji, she can wear it now after that he will buy for her," Dev said with smile as this is the gift from Meera.

Pandit nodded and Ernest came to her.

While her heart started pounding as his fingers touched her neck when he was wearing that chain to her.

Later, she touched that om symbol and a smile came on her face.

"Marriage is completed," Pandit said looking at both. "You can take blessing from elders for your new journey"

Both of them stood up looking at each other.

Dev Pratap embraced Ernest with broad smile, "Thank you, Davies."

"Now, your turn to complete your promise, " Ernest whispered in his ear making his smile vanish.

"You just got married but don't worry I will tell you everything later on" He said patted on his back making Ernest fury increase.

He broke the embrace and hugged Ruhi now, "always be happy dear."

She nodded in his embrace and looked at Ernest who was standing their clenching his fist.

"I am getting late. I want to leave now," Ernest said staring at him.

"Okay, but let Ruhi meet her family first," Dev said to him catching a glimpse of Ruhi.

Susheela came first to embrace her while crying, "I will miss you my dear. Take care of yourself."

She was shocked seeing her cry for her, then susheela whispered in her ear, "Don't you ever come into my home as now you are no more related to us."