Rimuru= Well almost everyone there was exiled so of course I thought that way.

Souka= That is why I immediately clarified that I was not exiled.

Ultima= And also quickly told Gabiru that you don't care about him.

Souka= Well there shouldn't be any misunderstandings going on.

Gabiru= Could you had at least said that you wanted to check if I reached where father wanted me to go?

Souka= Why should I say something entirely false?

Gabiru (while holding his head) = Come on.

Milim= Gabiru there is shocked and here as well. Hahaha.

Souka= I definitely respect you brother, but the one I admire is Souei-sama.

Gabiru= I know that you love Souei-sama but you also give me some respect as well.

At this Souka with a red face of embarrassment. Started hitting Gabiru.

Souka (While hitting) = I don't love him, what gave you that idea, I-I only admire him, understand you fool.

Gabiru= Here everyone knows that you love him, So why are you hitting me.

At this Souka stopped hitting Gabiru.

Souka= What do you mean? Did Souei-sama knew about this? I only told Shion and Shuna-sama. Did they tell him?

Shuna= No we didn't he had known about this for quite some time.

Benimaru= He had known about this ever since. You first started peeking at him while he was training.

Souka= R-R-Really, Souei-sama? Did you really knew about it?

Souei= Yes, I knew that I didn't tell you, because I found what you were doing quite cute.

Souka= C-C-Cute! Souei-sama just called me cute. (Souka.exe has stopped working.)

And then Souka's brain stopped working and she passed out.

Gabiru= Souka! Souka! Wake up. Are you going to pass out from something as simple as that?

Souei= Gabiru, leave her as she is. It doesn't matter how much you try she won't wake up.

Alice= Did she just passed out? Just because she got a compliment from him.

Kenya= Yeah, she totally did.

Testarossa= It is predictable given how many times Souei was given praise from Rimuru, he would have a lot of people falling over him.

Benimaru= Well if she ever found about the others who are also in love with Souei then she might even kill them. So, it is a good thing she doesn't know about them.

Souka (suddenly waking up) = Ahh! Did I just pass out? Also, what were you saying Benimaru-sama?

Souei= He didn't say anything. You might have misheard something.

Souka= Oh! I just woke up right now so it might be possible.

Then she remembers what just happened before and gets embarrassed. At this almost all of the subordinates and students start to laugh.

So, then the naming process again began but there were just hundred this time However, he did accidently name Gabiru "Gabiru" again. While the daughter of the chief got named Souka. When Rimuru woke up from his sleep. He saw the result of the evolution as all the lizardmen had evolved into dragon newts. Gabiru and most of the dragon newts looked mostly the same with a few differences like having dragon horns and dragon wings, dragon wings are retractable, and the dragon newts under the command of Souei such as Souka and members of the royal guard also have dragon horns and dragon wings but they both are retractable. They also have human appearances so they can be used to spy in human cities. Gabiru and his comrades were put to task of the cultivation of hipokute herbs. And well he was still careless as ever.