minsung bonus

Lee Jisung stood in front of the mirror, nervously fidgeting with his tie

Lee Jisung stood in front of the mirror, nervously fidgeting with his tie. He turned around to face his boyfriend, Lee Minho, who was already dressed in a simple casual shirt and formal pants.

"Honey, am I going to make a good impression on them?" Jisung asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. "You are beautiful and kind, there is no way that you aren't," Minho whispered, planting a soft kiss on Jisung's temple.

Jisung smiled, feeling a sense of comfort from Minho's words. They were going to adopt a child, and Jisung wanted everything to go smoothly. With Minho's support, he felt more at ease.

They made their way out of their house, hand in hand, and headed towards their car, parked outside. Jisung's heart was racing as they drove towards the adoption centre.

As they approached the building, their nerves were at an all-time high. They composed themselves, taking deep breaths as they entered the building. Jisung could feel the tension rising as they waited in the reception area.

Finally, a social worker appeared and greeted them with a warm smile. She led them to a small room, where they would meet their potential child.

As they sat in the room, waiting nervously, Jisung couldn't help but think about what Minho had said earlier. He felt a sense of calm wash over him, knowing that Minho was by his side.

The social worker entered the room, accompanied by a young boy. Jisung's heart melted when he saw the child's smile. They spent the next hour playing and getting to know the child.

Minjae, that was his name.
Soon to be Lee Minjae.

Jisung and Minho left the adoption center with a newfound sense of purpose and hope. They knew that the journey ahead of them wouldn't be easy, but they were ready for it.

As they walked back to their car, Minho looked over at Jisung, a beaming smile on his face. "We're going to make amazing parents," he said, squeezing Jisung's hand.

Jisung nodded, feeling a sense of determination wash over him. They had found their child, and nothing was going to stop them from starting their new adventure as a family.

„I can't believe it! Baby, we are going to be parents!" Jisung sobbed, drying his tears with his hands, receiving a warm hand on his thigh „Me neither, I'm so happy Jisungie."

After leaving the adoption center, Jisung and Lee Minho headed straight to Minho's family home to share the good news. They walked into the living room, where Minho's parents sat waiting, and broke the news.

Their friend group don't know yet. They wanna let them know after it's going to be official, and all set up. That's why they haven't told planned anything in their house for a couple weeks, the kid's room was not ready until few days before.

A silence occupied the room as Minho spoke "Mom, dad, we've been.." he stopped, making a sad face „Approved to adopt a child!" Minho exclaimed, his voice filled with joy.

Jisung watched as Minho's parents' faces lit up with excitement and happiness. They hugged the couple tightly, congratulating them on their new journey.

Tears were flowing in the household, tears of joy. Great food was served, and a happy atmosphere was filled in the living room.

-

As time passed, Jisung and Minho prepared their home for their future child. They bought a bed, decorated the walls and stocked up on kids supplies. They also attended parenting classes, and read books on child-rearing.

Finally, the day for their future child's arrival arrived. Jisung and Minho drove to the adoption center with nervous anticipation, eager to meet the child who would soon be theirs.

When they arrived, they were greeted by a small child, with a cute chubby and pink cheeks, holding tightly onto the social worker's hand. The child had bright eyes and a shy smile, and Jisung felt his heart swell with love at the sight of them.

"Hello, little one," Minho said, crouching down to the child's level, poking his nose. "We're your new parents. Are you ready to come home with us?"

Minjae looked at Jisung and Minho with a sense of trepidation. He had been in the adoption center for a long time and had seen many potential parents come and go. He didn't want to get his hopes up, only to be disappointed again.

Jisung could sense Minjae's hesitation, so he took a step forward and put his hand on the child's shoulder. "Don't worry, Minnie. We're here for you, always," he said with a reassuring smile, putting out his pinky finger „I promise we aren't going to leave you behind. We are going to be here for you, no matter what, as you new parents, Min."

Minjae looked up at Jisung and saw the love in his eyes. He felt a warmth spread over him and allowed himself to believe that maybe, just maybe, these two men could be his new family.

As they drove home, Minjae sat in the back seat, playing with his new teddy bear. He listened to Jisung and Minho talk about the plans they had for their new family of three and felt a sense of happiness wash over him.

When they arrived at their home, Minjae could hardly contain his excitement. He ran through the house, looking at everything with wide-eyed wonder. Jisung and Minho showed him his new room, which was decorated with all his favourite colours and toys. He was surprised, how much his new parents knew about him.

Minjae jumped onto the bed and giggled with delight. Jisung and Minho looked at each other and smiled. They knew in their hearts that they had made the right decision in adopting little Minjae.

Every night, before Minjae went to bed, Jisung and Minho would tuck him in, read him a story and sing him a lullaby together. Minjae felt safe and loved, with the knowledge that he now had a forever family. He never laughed so much as with his parents.

As they lay in bed each night, Jisung and Minho would look at Minjae and feel a sense of contentment wash over them. They knew that they had been meant to be Minjae's parents all along and felt utterly grateful for the joy he brought into their lives.

The beginning of the Lee family.

BONUS

——————
hello my lovely readers, long time no see:]
i've promised a bonus chapters, so here it is^^
school starts soon, i'm going to make my grave soon, but before that, i'm gonna publish a minsung book, stay tuned my loves

——————hello my lovely readers, long time no see:]i've promised a bonus chapters, so here it is^^school starts soon, i'm going to make my grave soon, but before that, i'm gonna publish a minsung book, stay tuned my loves

me hugging the hell of all of you

q: how did you enjoy ur summer?
a/a: i had birthday, hung out a lot, travelled, bought albums, created a life sized hyunjin standee, i live for it, and cried, lol.

tae xx