II.

It was the 15th of september, the youngest of the descendants of the sun god, Félix celebrated his eighteenth birthday that day, which led to the organization of an international celebration among all the gods

Yes, you hear right, by all the gods.
Although his father probably didn't do it willingly, he didn't want to disappoint his wife and his loved ones.

Why is it written about?
It can't be just any birthday celebration like from people in the twentieth first century.

Every peer who reaches adulthood is assigned an important task in life.
The birthday person is sent for a certain time to Earth, among other people, and must be able to adapt to a different environment and new things. most gods accomplished this task successfully because they were diligently prepared for it.
However, the youngest son of the god Helios had no idea what was going on in a place like Earth.

He also haven't attended any celebrations like these. Not even of his own siblings.
Why? It was pretty simple. He don't want to be involved in the fight between his father and other gods.
He just doesn't like things, such as fighting, but it was written earlier already.

But this time, he hadn't a choice, since it was his own birthday "party."

„Do I really have to celebrate this, mother? Why can't I just go to the Earth place and do my job?" The golden haired boy asked his mother, who was tying a ribbon on his crème white blouse.

„You know it's a tradition, darling. Maybe you will finally find some other friends.." she said, pinching his soft cheeks, covered with freckles.
„I'm good with Jisung, I don't need more friends. The only thing I need, is an end of all of these stuff.." he whispered, looking at himself in the golden mirror.

He was scared of growing up. The only dream of his, was to go back to his children years, when nothing else, than having washed hair, bothered him.
_

It was the time, a lot of people were entering the main parlour, where the whole ceremony is made.
Even the well known god of the sea, brother of Zeus, Poseidon and his young son named Seungmin came. It was a rare visit for all the people around. Especially, because he never took any of his kids with him.

Zeus, even though it was involuntary, came with his offsprings. although he came among the last, but he came.

Of course his thirty plus children did not arrive with him, but his daughter Athena, Aphrodite, and sons Hyunjin and Hephaestus did among them.

Hyunjin took his opportunity to see the Sun God's family for the first time, and find out the truth about him and his son, who many people believe has been replaced.

No one from Helios' family came to his eighteenth birthday party for certain reasons.
Zeus simply did not invite them.
But Félix scorned to know the storm god and his offsprings.

The sound of silverware hitting a golden chalice echoed throughout the dining hall, silence fell and all eyes turned to the person sitting at the head of the dining table, the god Helios.

„Dear friends, my dear family, I warmly welcome you to the big celebration here of my dearest and youngest son, Félix, who is now officially an adult." He said, as he stood up, pointing with his hand to a golden haired boy in a cute crème white blouse and a golden crown with a leaves design on his head, suggesting him to stand up as well.
„My dearest son, this is your big day, which is just once in a lifetime.. please say your honest words and introduce yourself to the others around."

Félix shyly turned around, looking at every single face in this room, with a slightly visible blush of embarrassment on his face.
„I greet you all and thank you very much for participating in today's celebration.. for me this matter is a completely new experience and I feel very nervous. I, the son of the god Helios, swear that I will fulfill my mission on earth and now, I hope you enjoy today's celebration. Treat yourself as best you can and let the positive energy reign here!" he delivered this speech as soon as he regained a modicum of self-confidence, and was greeted with great applause and loud cheers from the others around.

The guests drank the best quality red wine and, as a tradition, baptized the birthday boy himself by watching and cheering on him drinking his first alcoholic drink in his life.

The "sunshine prince" found it pretty amusing and stupid, because he knew that he won't show his maturity by drinking alcohol. But the tradition said it otherwise.

Loud laughs were heard through the big parlour, many of the elders were tipsy already, and the antisocial birthday boy was just sitting on his seat, drinking his drink, laughing at the others actions and feeling a long stare on him.

As he turned around, his eyes met another dark brown orbs, that he would compare to a deep ocean. He didn't knew, who was this boy, that watched him for a long time, but he surely knew, that it was someone from Zeus' family, since he sat on the other side of the long table.

Félix wondered how it was possible that he was seeing the boy for the first time in his life.
He knew nothing about him, only received a warm smile from him that charmed him so much that he had to look away in shame.

..............................
i really hope that this story won't fall apart and i won't ran out of ideas because i still think it's a good idea though ong

//later update: i ran out of ideas already (finished writing third chapter atm)

tae xoxo