XXXII.

Jisung felt a sense of trepidation as he walked through the pearly gates of heaven

Jisung felt a sense of trepidation as he walked through the pearly gates of heaven. He had returned to the place of his birth, the place where he had spent countless years before being sent to earth to fulfill his only task.

But this time, he was not returning as a hero. He was returning as a failure in his eyes.

Jisung's heart was heavy as he walked through the streets of heaven, his eyes scanning the crowds for familiar faces. He knew that his parents would be waiting for him, eager to hear about his time on earth.

But he also knew that there was so much that he would have to leave out.

As he approached his childhood home, Jisung felt a sense of sadness wash over him. He had missed his parents so much, but he knew that this reunion would be bittersweet.

He would have to tell them about his failures, about the people he had let down, and about the love that he had left behind.

Jisung's parents greeted him with open arms, their faces filled with joy at the sight of their son. But as Jisung began to speak, their expressions turned to concern.

They listened as Jisung recounted his time on earth, the funny stuff he went through, and the people he had met.

But they could hear the pain in his voice, the sadness that he was trying to hide.

Jisung told them about the person he had loved, but he left out the details of their relationship.

He didn't want to disappoint his parents, to let them know that he had failed to follow the rules that had been set for him. Not fall in love with somebody from earth.

But he couldn't help the anger that he felt, the frustration at being forced to leave the person he loved behind.

And as Jisung spoke, he could feel the weight of his parents' disappointment. He knew that they had expected more from him, that they had hoped he would return to heaven with pride and honor.

But instead, he had returned with a broken heart and a sense of longing that he couldn't ignore.

Jisung told his parents that he wanted to return to earth, to try again, to make things right. But his parents remained silent, their faces unreadable.

And as Jisung stood there, he knew that he had a long road ahead of him. He would have to find a way to make amends, to prove himself worthy of the love and respect that he had lost.

But for now, Jisung was home. And even though he was filled with sadness and regret, he knew that he was surrounded by love and support.

And with that thought in mind, Jisung took a deep breath and prepared to face the challenges that lay ahead.

Jisung took a deep breath and looked into his parents' eyes. He knew that he had let them down, that he had failed to live up to the expectations that had been set for him. But he was determined to make things right.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry that I couldn't do better, that I couldn't be the son that you wanted me to be. I know that I made mistakes, that I let people down. But I promise you, I will do better. I will find a way to make things right."

Jisung's parents remained silent, their faces unreadable. But as Jisung continued to speak, he could see the love and concern in their eyes. He told them about his desire to return to earth, to make amends, to prove himself worthy of their love and respect.

"I know that I can do better," he said. "I know that I can make a difference. Please, let me go back. Let me try again."

Jisung's parents didn't reply, but Jisung could sense that they were thinking about his words. They shared a look, a silent conversation passing between them.

And as Jisung watched, he knew that they were thinking about how to make their son happy.

For a moment, Jisung felt a sense of hope. He knew that he had a long road ahead of him, that he would have to work hard to regain the trust and respect of his parents and his fellow angels.

But he also knew that he had their love and support, that they would be there for him no matter what.

And with that thought in mind, Jisung took a deep breath and prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

He knew that he had a lot of work to do, a lot of mistakes to make up for. But he also knew that he had a second chance, a chance to make things right. And he was determined to seize that chance, to do everything in his power to become the guardian angel that his parents had always wanted him to be.

..............................
i'm on my way home from a school trip, and i'm sweating as hell. but i've written a chapter since i love y'all xx
tmi: i ripped my pants

NEW BOOK
a fanfic writer‧₊˚ minsung

my best friend approved it, so i'm thinking about posting it soon :)

love,
tae