XIX.

After leaving the arcade, Felix and Jisung decided to go to a nearby cafe

After leaving the arcade, Felix and Jisung decided to go to a nearby cafe. They ordered coffee and some snacks, and sat down at a table to chat.

As they were talking, they noticed that one of the employees seemed familiar. They couldn't quite put their finger on it, but there was something about the way he moved that made them think they had seen him before.

The mentioned employee walked by with a tray of drinks and snacks. He was wearing a mask, and Felix couldn't see his face.

Suddenly, he tripped over someone's leg and spilled a drink all over Felix's shirt. Felix jumped up, startled, as the cold liquid soaked through his shirt and plaster.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" the employee said, looking horrified. "Let me get you some napkins."

Jisung helped Felix clean up the mess, and the employee brought them some extra napkins and a his fresh shirt to change into.

"It's okay," Felix said, smiling at the employee. "Accidents happen. Thanks for the shirt.. I'll return it next time i will go here."

„No need to."
The employee looked relieved, putting his clear glasses back on his nose with his finger, asking if his plaster isn't totally soaked, and Felix and Jisung went back to their table to finish their coffee. They chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company.

As they left the cafe, Felix felt grateful for the day he had spent with Jisung. Even though they had faced a few challenges, they had still managed to have a great time together.

He couldn't help but feel like he had seen the employee before. He tried to place the face with mask and glasses, but it was no use.

Jisung noticed Felix's confusion and asked, "Do you know that guy?"

Felix shook his head. "I don't think so. But there's something about him that seems familiar."

Jisung nodded, looking thoughtful. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

As they left the cafe, Felix and Jisung couldn't shake the feeling that they had seen the employee somewhere before.

They walked back to Jisung's house, chatting and laughing, and tried to put the strange encounter behind them.

After their day out, Felix and Jisung decided to have a sleepover. They ordered some pizza and decided to watch a horror movie. As they watched, they both got more and more scared, jumping at every little noise, cuddling to each other as close as possible.

Finally, they couldn't take it anymore. They decided to call their friends Minho and Seungmin to come over and hang out with them.

Minho arrived first, and they all sat down to chat and eat pizza together. They laughed and joked, enjoying each other's company.

But Seungmin couldn't make it. When they called him, he sounded flustered or unsure, they couldn't tell by the phone, and said he had someone over at his place.

Felix and Jisung exchanged a knowing look. They knew how important it was to have someone special in your life, and they were happy for Seungmin.

As the night wore on, they all started to feel more relaxed. They talked about their plans for the summer, their hopes and dreams, and the things they were looking forward to.

Finally, it was time for bed. They all said goodnight and went to their rooms, feeling grateful for the friends they had and the memories they had made together. Felix slept in Jisung's bed, Minho on a mattress and Jisung on the couch, even though he was arguing with Minho about it.

As the night went on, Minho's throat felt sore, so he got up, walking up to the kitchen for a glass of water, hearing a noises coming from the living room. It was Jisung, watching some reactions on youtube, covered up with blanket and sipping an iced coffee from a cardboard box.

The oldest decided to be provocative, and scare Jisung a bit. He walked up to Jisung from back, slowly leaning to the younger's ear, whispering „boo" quickly, making Jisung jump and make a loud squeal that was covered with both of the hands of both of the boys.

„Are you insane?! I almost got a heart attack hyung!" the younger whisper-yelled, watching how the older was laughing to the reaction he made earlier.

„I hope you'll choke on that water," he said, glaring at the latter, watching his every move, just to not to be scared again.

„Why aren't you sleeping dummy?" Minho asked, sitting next to Jisung on the couch, poking his cheek. „It's late, you should get some sleep."

„Every time I closed my eyes, I saw the disgusting stuff from the movie. I just can't," the younger was looking down, almost like he was embarrassed from being scared.

„Hey, hey, don't feel bad for being just scared. I got it, totally. That's why I don't watch scary movies," Minho said, tucking the hair behind the younger's ear „Should I stay with you? Will that help?"

„Oh no no, just go to sleep, I'll handle myself." Jisung was glad that it was dark, cause he was a blushing mess, not knowing why.

„Yeah, I see. Come on," the older said, laying to the longer side of the couch, opening his arms for Jisung.

It felt embarrassing, but at the same time he was glad that Minho protected him like that. It was very sweet of him.

They've laid like this, Minho playing with the strands of the younger's hair, humming some song, that made both fall asleep, hugging each other.

..............................
my sister's boyfriend got me the album home omg, bless him.

who could seungmin be with? hmm, obviously someone good looking, since that guy got taste ;)
+ my small minsung part, which i love from the bottom of my heart.

playing; mystery of love - sufjan stevens

i just broke my sleeping schedule even more than before since i was up till 2am, since i was editing videos on tiktok and couldn't sleep help

tae =^∇^*