XLVIII.

As Felix and Hyunjin started to develop feelings for each other, Felix knew that he had to be careful about their relationship

As Felix and Hyunjin started to develop feelings for each other, Felix knew that he had to be careful about their relationship. Hyunjin was from a family who his own father saw as enemies, and he had to hide their relationship from his father's eyes. He confided in his mother, but was unsure of how she would react.

At first, Felix was hesitant to invite Hyunjin over to his house. He was worried that his father would find out and react badly. However, his mother was more accepting than he had anticipated. She welcomed Hyunjin warmly and treated him with kindness and respect.

Over the coming weeks, Felix and Hyunjin spent a lot of time together, both at school and at Felix's house. They talked about everything and anything, sharing their hopes and dreams for the future. Felix was glad to have Hyunjin in his life, even if he had to keep their relationship a secret.

One day, Felix's mother asked him to speak to her about how he and Hyunjin met. Felix hesitated at first, but eventually opened up to her. From the start, where Hyunjin was staring at him during his birthday celebration, to where they've started meeting nearby the sea, far away from people.
To his surprise, she was understanding and supportive. She told him that she had always believed that Hyunjin was a good person, ever since she saw him as a small child, she knew he will be very special, and that she was happy to see him so happy.

Over the next few months, Felix continued to hide his relationship from his father, while his mother continued to welcome Hyunjin into their home. Felix was grateful for his mother's love and support, which helped to ease his worries about the future.

In the end, before leaving back, Felix's father never found out about his relationship with Hyunjin, and the two of them were able to continue their relationship in secret. Felix knew that one day he would have to face his father and tell him the truth, but for now, he was content just being able to love someone without fear of judgement or persecution.

„Meet me soon again, my darling," mother of Felix said, hugging him for the last time in a while „And you," she have turned her gaze to Hyunjin „take care of my son, and love him, when I'm not around." she said as she touched the boy's hands, smiling.

Jeongin was absolutely enamored with the heavenly atmosphere surrounding them on their new planet. He found peace and comfort in the new surroundings, and it felt like home to him. Though he missed his family back on Earth, he knew that he had to stick to this journey for a while longer.

When he told his family that he was going on a journey, he assured them that he would be returning soon, although he wasn't entirely sure when. He just knew that he couldn't leave the new world without figuring out how he fit into it.

Meanwhile, Seungmin remained by Jeongin's side, supportive and caring. He made sure that Jeongin had a comfortable place to sleep, and took care of him whenever he needed anything. Over time, their bond grew stronger, and Jeongin started to realize that he had fallen in love with Seungmin.

It wasn't just the beauty of the planet that made Jeongin fall for Seungmin. It was everything about him: his kindness, his intelligence, his sense of humor. They shared so much together, and Jeongin knew that he had found someone special in Seungmin.

As their bond grew stronger, Seungmin started to pick up on Jeongin's feelings for him. And to Jeongin's joy, Seungmin reciprocated those feelings. Together, they went on adventures and explored the new world, knowing that they could rely on each other for anything.

Jeongin still missed his family, but he knew that he had found something special with Seungmin, something that he didn't want to let go of.
But he knew that he had found something special on the new planet, too. He had found a new home and a new family with Seungmin, and it was something that he didn't want to give up anytime soon. The two of them continued to explore this brave new world, eager to see where their journey would take them next.

....................................................
because i have a good mood, i'm posting another chapter in a while! :)
i'm going to create a friendship bracelet as a gift soon. i hope it will turn out great, as a yeosang picky stan.
tmi; my parents let me play mine kpop playlist on the way home yay yay ay

tae!!!