LVIII.

Jisung was lying in his bed, curled up with his favourite book

Jisung was lying in his bed, curled up with his favourite book. He had been lost in the pages for hours, enjoying the escape from reality. However, his peaceful moment was disrupted by the loud buzzing of his phone.

With a sigh, Jisung set his book aside and picked up the phone. It was his boyfriend, Minho.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" Jisung asked.

"Love, you won't believe what just happened!" Minho exclaimed. Jisung's curiosity was piqued, and he sat up slightly.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Jisung asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I found an abandoned cat on the street in a box. I want to take her home, but I needed to ask for your permission first," Minho explained.

Jisung was hesitant. After all, Minho already owned three cats, way earlier than Jisung moved to the apartment, and he wasn't sure if they could handle another one. But as he thought about the poor cat out in the cold, his heart began to soften.

"Okay, we can take her home, but you have to promise to take care of her," Jisung said, voicing his concerns.

Minho was elated. "Of course, baby. I'll take care of her, and you can even choose her name!"

Jisung couldn't help but smile. Minho always knew how to convince him. "Okay, let's do it."

Before he knew it, Minho was knocking on his door holding a box. The new kitty was so tiny and fragile-looking. Jisung scooped her up, and she snuggled into the warmth of his chest.

"What should we name her?" Minho asked, already smitten with the little cat.

Jisung thought for a moment before responding. "How about Luna? It's a pretty name, and it suits her."

The older nodded, feeling content. "Luna it is."

The new addition to their family brought them so much joy, and Luna quickly became Jisung's favourite of all their cats, since the three giants are babies of Minho and doesn't pay that much attention to Jisung.

Although at first, he was hesitant about taking her in, he knew he had made the right decision. Luna had found her forever home, and Jisung couldn't be happier.

At first, Luna was hesitant and scared. She had been through a lot, and it was evident in her matted fur and dirty coat. But Jisung and Minho were determined to make her feel safe and loved.

They carefully brought her to the bathroom and began the process of washing her. Jisung filled the sink with warm water, while Minho held the shivering kitten.

They worked in tandem, carefully cleaning every inch of Luna's tiny body. Jisung washed her fur with a gentle cat shampoo, taking care not to get any soap in her eyes. Meanwhile, Minho ran water over her head, making sure to be gentle.