XIV.

One of the weekends, the group decided to play a game of truth or dare

Seungmin and Jeongin were the first ones to lose and had to run around the city in funny clothes.

Felix laughed so hard that his sides hurt. He couldn't believe how much fun he was having.

Seungmin put on an oversized cowboy hat and a bright pink tutu.
He looked ridiculous, but he didn't care. He ran down the street, waving his arms and shouting at the top of his lungs.

Jeongin wore a giant sombrero and a green feather boa. He stumbled a bit as he ran, but he managed to keep up with Seungmin.

As they ran around the city, people stared at them in amusement.
Seungmin and Jeongin looked like they were having the time of their lives. Jisung and Minho followed them around with cameras, capturing every moment.

After the game, the group sat down and talked about their dreams. Felix realized that he had a lot in common with these people.
They were all passionate about music.

Felix felt a sense of belonging that he had never felt before.
He was grateful for his new friends and knew that they would always be there for him. It's hundred times better than at the heaven.
He learned that it's okay to be yourself and that true friends will accept you for who you are.

As the day went on, the group decided to go to the store to get some snacks.

Seungmin and Jeongin decided to stay behind and watch over the picnic they've prepared.

They sat on the blanket, still wearing their amusing clothes, and waited for their friends to return.

They started to talk about their feelings. Seungmin told Jeongin how much he admired him and how he had always felt different with Jeongin in comparison with other people. The younger was surprised, but also happy.
He had been feeling the same way, but still didn't managed what his feelings means, and is not sure if he wants to know.

Both looked into each other's eyes and felt a spark, smiled at each-other and laughed about the way they were acting now. It felt so childish yet so serious and mature.

As they were waiting, Seungmin told Jeongin a funny joke "Hey, Jeongin, do you know what's the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?" he said, looking at the younger.

"No, what?"

"Snowballs!"Jeongin laughed so hard that he had to hold onto Seungmin's arm for support.
"That's so cheesy, Seungmin."

Seungmin looked at the other, smiling "I know, but it made you laugh, didn't it?"

"Yeah, you always know how to make me laugh."

Seungmin looked at Jeongin and smiled, feeling happy that he could make his friend laugh so much.

Jeongin noticed Seungmin's smile and said, "What are you smiling about, Seungmin?"

Seungmin replied, "I'm just happy that I can make you laugh like that. It makes me feel good."

Jeongin smiled and said, "Well, you always make me feel good, Seungmin. You're the best friend anyone could ask for."

Seungmin blushed and said, "Thanks, Jeongin. You're pretty great too."

As they sat on the picnic blanket at an actually quiet park in a comfortable silence, Jeongin turned to Seungmin and said, "Seungmin, can I tell you something?"

Seungmin looked at the younger, "Of course, what is it?" he answered, curious about what the younger will say.

Jeongin leaned in and gave Seungmin a peck on the cheek. Seungmin blushed, blinked couple of times and smiled, feeling happy and content.

Jeongin smiled and said, "I just wanted to do that. You're always so sweet to me, Seungmin, and I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you."

Seungmin smiled and hugged Jeongin, feeling grateful to have such a wonderful friend.
They continued being silent, enjoying each other's company and feeling happy to be together.

Jeongin was surprised, but also happy.
Both had been feeling the same way.

..............................
my cute seungin is sailing a bit, or not?
who knows. ;)

i'm literally at the edge of bursting into tears of anger and tiredness last days what the hell

tae