XXXI.

„So you are telling me that you are not from the Earth, but from shithole in another world," Minho said, still in a bad mood since his favourite squirrel looking male left

„It may sound silly, but yeah.. we are sorry for not telling you sooner hyung," Hyunjin said, lowering his voice, looking into the eyes of the third eldest of their group. „How many people are soaked in this shit and who else knows."

„Me, Jisung, Felix.. and Seungmin. And Chan was the only one who knew.."

„You too Seungmin?" Jeongin said, surprised, but you could've see the worry in his eyes „You'll leave me too..?" he said, hurt.

„I'm sorry Innie.. I never expected us to talk about this topic.. or not now.. I never expected myself to find someone as great as all of you.. I'm sorry.." Seungmin replied, his voice broke in the half of the sentence and warm tears started to fall from his eyes, wetting his long eyelashes.

„Don't apologise. You just should've told us sooner, Min.." the youngest, pink haired, comforted him, with a warm hug, stroking the hair of Seungmin „You're not mad?"

„Of course I'm not. I could never be mad at you," that made Seungmin cry even more, but this time from the relief. „Moving on. You would love to know something about all of this, right. Every time a person from highly placed family, leaves their home for about a half year after turning eighteen and being an grown up adult. He needs
to be responsible for himself and make his money, same things you people just take as normal.." Hyunjin calmly explained, his arm petting hair of Felix.

„So you are all from highly respected and placed families? Who are your parents?" Jeongin asked, curious about who is he talking to. 

„I am the son of Zeus, Seungmin is the son of Poseidon, Felix of Helios and Jisung, if I remember correctly, of Eleos. And that Felix will be leaving soon as well.. and Seungmin a while after.." the red haired looked at his friends, who sat quietly on the couch and armchairs, listening carefully. „And what about you..? You are already an adult. And You've been here on the Earth already. Why are you here again?"

„It's a bit difficult. But if you'll return back home, and will have the permission of the parent of yours, they'll sign some form and let you go for an unknown time. I can be gone by tomorrow if they'll need me, either I can leave the next year. It depends on them. Not on me. If they'll decide that I can't go, I simply won't."

„So Jisung will be here soon?" Minho asked as his eyes lit up. „No one knows hyung. Jisung is not the type of guy who have the best relationship with his parents. It's up on them.." Felix answered, remembering on these past days, where Jisung ran away from his place to Felix, since his parents were nonstop fighting.

The room went quiet, everyone were thinking about what will happen to all of the people that are supposed to leave soon.

The eight of them sat in the room, each lost in their own thoughts.
Raindrops pelted against the window, the sound a steady rhythm against the glass.

It was early March, and the weather was a perfect reflection of the sadness that had filled the room. They had just received news that they hadn't expected, and it had left them feeling down.

They sat in silence, trying to process what had just happened. The room felt heavy, and the rain only added to the gloominess of the situation. They knew that they would be able to work through it together, but it was going to take time.

Each of them was lost in their own thoughts, thinking about what they could have done differently, what they could have said to change the outcome. But there was nothing they could have done.

The rain continued to fall, a reminder that sometimes life was unpredictable, and that all they could do was learn from their experiences and move forward.

„I don't want to leave Hyunjin," Felix quietly said in the ear of the red haired male, that sat next to him, hugging him tightly like he would disappear in any minute. „I know.. I don't want you to leave as well.."

Despite the sadness that filled the room, the strong connection between them was undeniable. They had been through so much together, and they knew that no matter what happened, their bond would never break.

They just needed some space to process what had happened. The rain outside was a reminder that sometimes life was unpredictable, and that they needed to take time to reflect on their experiences.

They sat in silence, each lost in their own thoughts, but they were there for each other, and that was all that mattered.

The rain continued to fall, a reminder that even though life could be tough, they would always have each other to lean on.

.......................................
hello people
at first, i'm going to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped me reach the 2.5k reads on this book. it made me happy and more motivated. i don't even believe that it reached so many eyes, that were sliding though the sentences in this book. i don't know how to thank you more. i love you all so much.

second of all. the mood has been very strange recently. it's the end of the school year and summer holidays are starting soon. it makes me sad when i go back through the memories i've earned with the classmates i'm going to leave soon. it makes me think, what will be next? will we ever meet again? it's not going to be the same as it was. but i'm looking forward to explore new part of my life. heads up.

"it's so sweet, knowing that you love me

"it's so sweet, knowing that you love me."

„knowing that i love you. and running my fingers through your hair. it's so sweet."

with lots of love,,
tae <3