XXII.

Jisung woke up to the warmth of Minho's body pressed against his own

Jisung woke up to the warmth of Minho's body pressed against his own. They had fallen asleep in each other's arms after a long nap full of cuddles, and Jisung couldn't help but smile as he looked at Minho's peaceful expression.

"Irino," Jisung whispered, poking his friend's cheek. "Can't we just stay here forever?"

Minho groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Jisung, it's already afternoon. We can't just waste the whole day in bed."

Jisung pouted and tickled Minho's side. "But I don't want to get up. I want to stay here with you."

Minho laughed and pushed Jisung away. "Okay, okay. Let's do something fun. What do you want to do?"

Jisung thought for a moment before grinning mischievously. "Let's bake a cake!"

Minho raised an eyebrow. "A cake? Do we even have the ingredients?"

Jisung shook his head. "Nope! We have to go shopping first."

They quickly got dressed and headed out to the supermarket.

It wouldn't be Jisung if he didn't do something silly. He sat in the shopping cart, making Minho drive it through the market, stopping whenever Jisung told him to.

He added all the ingredients to his cart and showed it to Jisung, who nodded approvingly.

They paid for their groceries and headed back to the apartment. As they began to bake the cake, Jisung proved to be the clumsy one in the kitchen.
He spilled flour on the counter, dropped an egg on the floor, and burned his finger on the oven rack.

Minho, on the other hand, was a natural in the kitchen. He measured out ingredients with ease, mixed the batter perfectly, and even managed to crack an egg with one hand.

Jisung and Minho were in the kitchen, working together to make a cake. Jisung was in charge of making the dough, while Minho was in charge of making the cream.

Despite Jisung's mishaps, they managed to get the cake in the oven. Jisung leaned against the counter and looked at Minho with a soft smile. "This is nice, isn't it?"

Minho nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Yeah, it is."

As they worked, they chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company. They had been really close, and their bond was strong.
They were so comfortable around each other that they could tell when something was on the other's mind without even having to say anything.

As they finished making the cake, Jisung noticed that there was a dollop of cream on Minho's nose. Without thinking, Jisung reached out and wiped the cream off with his finger.

Their eyes met, and they both felt something shift. They stared deep into each other's eyes, and Jisung leaned in to kiss Minho's nose, without thinking.
Minho smiled, feeling a warmth spread through his body.

In that moment, Minho knew that he wanted to do something as well. He leaned in and gave Jisung a quick peck on his lips.

Jisung smiled, feeling the same way, but not saying anything, just enjoying the atmosphere.

They both knew that their friendship had just taken a new turn, and they couldn't wait to see where it would lead.

The next half hour cleaning up the kitchen and waiting for the cake to bake. Finally, it was ready, and they took it out of the oven to cool.

As they waited for the cake to cool, Jisung looked at Minho with a twinkle in his eye. "You know what would make this even better?"

"What?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jisung leaned in and whispered, "Frosting fight."

Minho laughed and shook his head. "Honey, we just cleaned up the kitchen. I don't want to make a mess again."

Jisung pouted and crossed his arms. "Fine. But you owe me one," he said as he tried to play mad and hide his cherry red cheeks.

They cut the cake into slices and sat down at the table to eat it. As they savored the sweet taste of the cake, Jisung felt a warm feeling in his chest.

„It's so good. You're amazing," Jisung said, smiling under the taste of the cake.

Minho looked at him, not saying anything at first, just admiring  Jisung's face. „You've done that as well dummy, we are amazing."

After a comfortable while of eating the masterpiece they've done together, the older had spoken. „About what happened before.."

„I'm sorry I started that I shouldn't," Jisung quickly apologised, not letting the latter finish what he wanted to say. „Ah, you shouldn't?" the latter asked.

„I mean. I don't know.. I'm sorry. I'm just so confused about all of this between us hyung," he sighed as he slammed his head against the table.

„Hey don't be sorry I totally understand. I just wanted to say, that it felt amazing. And I liked it a lot."

„You did?"

„Yeah," he said, smiling widely. „Well I did too, but I'm really not sure about starting a relationship hyung."

The latter chuckled, making Jisung confused. „Neither am I, Jisung," he said as he approached his hand.

After a while of silence, Jisung stood up, walking on the other side of the table, close to Minho, leaning for another peck on the lips.

„What was that for?" Minho said, widening his eyes. „I liked that. I want to do it again. It's simple hyung."

The older had lost his words, just chuckled and kissed the younger back, not caring about if they're in a relationship or a friendship with benefits. He cared about the fact that he just kissed Han Jisung.

........................
so lovey dovey (●'□')♡

i'm so tired help
i want another date pls slay kids start a live

tae xoxo