LI.

Hyunjin slowly opened his eyes and looked around the dark room

Hyunjin slowly opened his eyes and looked around the dark room. He felt a knot in his stomach and his heart was racing, causing his palms to sweat. He turned his head to his right and saw Felix laying beside him, his eyes also open and searching the ceiling.

"You awake too?", Hyunjin asked in a low voice, trying not to startle his partner.

Felix turned his head to face him, "Yeah, what time is it?"

Hyunjin checked his phone, "3 am."

They both sighed and sat up, leaning their backs on the headboard. The atmosphere was heavy in the room, they both knew what the reason for their lack of sleep was. The envelopes.

The black envelopes that they had received the day before, which held letters with block letters that looked like they had been written in some kind of ink that was almost as dark as the envelope itself. But the scariest part was who the letters were from. The people from the heavens.

They both froze as they read the letter few hours before, that somehow revealed everything they had been trying to keep hidden. They knew each other's secret, the secret that only they and their friends knew and had kept hidden for years. They didn't know how they found out, but they knew they needed to be careful from now on.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes, Felix stood up and walked over to the window, pulling back the curtains to reveal the night sky, "We need to tell our friends."

They knew who they were from, but how had the people from heaven found out about them? It made them feel uneasy, like they were being watched constantly. They didn't know what was coming next, but they knew that they didn't want to leave each other's side, not even for a minute.

Felix looked at Hyunjin, "Do you want to tell them?"

Hyunjin nodded. "I think it's best if we get everyone together. They have the right to know what's going on."

Felix pulled out his phone and began texting their friends, setting up a time to meet at Hyunjin's apartment. Chan, Changbin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin arrived soon after, and Felix welcomed them all in with a small smile, apologising for waking them up at time like this, even though he knew none of them was sleeping. Well Seungmin maybe did.

The group sat down on Hyunjin's couch, looking at their two friends with concern etched on their faces.

Hyunjin took a deep breath, "We need to talk."

Silence filled the room as Felix began to tell them everything. How they had received the black letters, how they knew it was from the people from heaven, and the way it made them feel. As he spoke, the group's faces fell with every word.

"This is only happening to us, not any of you. We don't want you to feel scared or worried, but we needed to tell someone," Felix said, looking down at his lap.

Jeongin came up to Felix, "We got your back, man. You're not going through this alone."

The group began nodding their heads in agreement. "We're here for you, guys," Changbin said.

Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other, feeling their chests tighten with gratitude for their friends, "Thank you, guys," they both said at the same time.

Jisung's heart skipped a beat as he read the words of the letters aloud. His voice trembled under the weight of the gravity of the situation. The letters, which were both from Helios and Zeus, contained a message that no one in the group could have ever expected.

The families of Hyunjin and Felix were disappointed, to say the least. Disappointed about the fact that the boys had found out about their love for each other and that they were both in love with the same gender. But, that was not all. It wasn't just about their relationships with each other, it was about something much bigger.

"Felix and Hyunjin are from different families? That were enemies? What does that even mean?" Chan asked, breaking the silence in the room.

Jisung took a deep breath and continued, "Yes, their fathers have been fighting for years. But no one knows why." As he spoke, he could feel the tension in the room, and his heart sank even deeper.

"They are announcing that both of the boys are coming back to the heaven, to talk about their sins, and going back to fix themselves," Jisung read with a shaky voice, feeling the tears welling up in his eyes.

It was a lot to take in. The group was stunned, speechless, and desperately trying to process what they had just heard. They could only imagine what the boys themselves were feeling.

"Does this mean we won't see you again?" Seungmin asked, his voice breaking.

"I hope not. I don't want you to go," Changbin added, never taking his eyes off of the two boys.

Hyunjin sighed, "I don't know, guys. We'll just have to wait and see."

The room fell silent as the gravity of the situation weighed down on everyone's hearts. The group had always been close, but this was something none of them had ever faced before. But, no matter what lay ahead, they knew they had to be strong for Hyunjin and Felix. They were their friends, and they would always have their backs.

"No one knows why our fathers have been fighting for years," Felix whispered, his voice cracking with emotion. "But we never thought they would condemn us like this."

Hyunjin nodded, tears streaming down his face. "We didn't choose who we fell in love with," he said quietly. "But we know in our hearts that what we have is real."

The group sat in stunned silence as they tried to process what they had just heard. Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other, knowing that they were facing a very difficult situation.

But, as they looked around at their friends, they knew that they were not alone. They had the support of the people they loved, and that was all that mattered right now.

"We'll figure this out together," Chan said, putting a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder.

The group nodded in agreement as they all stood up, hugging Hyunjin and Felix tightly.

"We've got your backs," Jisung said, his voice firm.

„If they will try to tear you two up, I'm going to poke their eyes out," Seungmin said with tears in his eyes, showing two fingers as his most dangerous weapon. „We cannot let it happen."

......................................................
y'all i have a HUGE bruise under my eye that it thought that it's an eye bag ong. but how tf i got a bruise???
anyways, saturday was fun and tiring.
good night for now!

how are y'all?

new bubble selcas from the flight to china! fly safely my boys!

tae

god rivals || hyunlix On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara