VII.

A loud noise was squealing into ears of Félix, making them hurt a lot, which caused to open his eyes, seeing his sister, that was leaning over his face, screaming the name of the mentioned male

„Oh shut up, Calypso! Can't you see I'm trying to have a comfortable sleep?" he yelled, covering his face with a pillow.

„You need to get ready for the Seungmin's guy ceremony! The dress lady is waiting for you to come!"

Oh yeah, that ceremony, I've forgotten about it. He thought, getting up from his bed, involuntary.

Another day at home, making another questions about when the golden haired boy will wake up at totally different place.

„Miss, you should take a break. I don't want to bother you with styling this." Félix said, pointing at his messy hair and pyjama clothes.
„Take a break, I'll tell everyone that you dressed me up. Okay?"

„Don't cover your freckles, sweetheart, you know they are beautiful. And dress up as soon as possible, okay?" she said, ruffling hair of the golden boy.

But that wouldn't be Félix, if he didn't do something, that wasn't told him to do so.
After brushing his teeth and washing his face with refreshing cold water, he left his home for a while.

„Hyunjin!" he ran to the older, waving to him, and then walking next to the bench, still in pyjamas and morning hair.

„Did you just woke up?" Hyunjin asked, standing up to hug the younger, ruffling his hair.

„Basically."

„Did you slept well?"

„Nu-uh." Félix mumbled into the chest of the older.

„Why so?" he asked, tucking the golden hair behind his ear, looking into the light brown orbs, receiving a slightly annoyed 'hm' from Félix, devoting to not to ask more.

They've talked like every other day in the week, except weekends and Monday or Wednesday, when they had family and educational stuff, getting accidentally into a longer conversation than they've expected to have, making the younger stand up quickly.

„Uh oh, I need to go! I look like a trash. See you soon Hyunjin!!" he quickly hugged the older, disappearing as he ran fast as wind.

You look beautiful in any way." the other one whispered, like someone else could hear it.

After that, the freckled male got dressed up, in a light yellow blouse, light brown pants and his golden crown, decorated with leaves on top of his head, sitting in the bedroom, waiting until the other members of the family, that are attending the ceremony as well will get ready.

But it took them so long, that Félix passed out in sleep again.

„Félix! We got to go!" his mother, Perse said out loud, knocking on the door of bedroom, walking in and seeing empty bed „Félix?" she said, but her son was nowhere to seen.

„Did you see Félix leaving without us in some case?"

„He was in his room for the whole time? I was told that he's gonna wait until you'll get ready?" one of the sibling said, making their mother gasp.

„Do you think that it happened already..?"

„I guess so?"

A loud ringing noise was heard in head of the freckled male's head, making him sit up abruptly. Like his sister, but way different sound than the one in the beginning of the chapter.
Totally confused, how did he manage to fall asleep again, not even realising, he's not in his own room.
___________________
hey y'all time flies so damn fast and this book is up for a month already.
school year is over soon djhshs

another 3shot is coming soon on my profile :)
(05/28/23)

love, tae x