XXIII.

„Guess who," the person said, making Felix shiver under the sound of the voice

„Guess who," the person said, making Felix shiver under the sound of the voice. He heard it already. But where?

It felt so familiar yet so strange.
Who that possibly could be..?

„Give me a hint?" Felix said, his smile lifting up since he found these guessing games fun yet he was terrible at them.

„Sunshine like you don't need a hint. You just need to think," the guy that held this palms on the younger's eyes said, making Felix blush.

„You sound like a really close friend of mine.."

„How so?" the guy asked. „He always called me smart, pretty and so much more that lightened up my day. And then he gave me that nickname. Sunshine.. why am I even telling you this?" Felix chuckled. „And yet he smelled so good like lavenders, the smell that made me feel like I'm home. Not at my own house, with four walls, but home. Person."

„Ah.. Hyunjin must really miss you, you know.."

„I do miss him as well. So much. You can't even imagine," Felix said, making the other laugh at the way he didn't even realise.

„Why don't you go and meet him then?"

„It's complicated, you wouldn't get it. And I shouldn't tell you stuff like these, when I.. don't even know who you are.. Hwang."

„Why don't you turn around and look who the Hwang really is, sunshine?"

The latter put his palms down from the younger's face, fixing his hair to make a good impression on Felix.

As the younger turned around, the time felt like it froze. It was just them two. Staring at each other's eyes, the older smiling and the younger mouth opening wide, not processing what he sees now.

The raven haired put his big palm on the freckled cheek of Felix, smiling widely „You have more freckles than the last time we saw each other."

A small clear liquid started to create in eyes of Felix. It felt unreal. „Is that really you?" he asked.

„I don't know. Is that me? Or is it," the older said, putting a black face mask and clear glasses on his face. „Me? The floor was slippery, but I wanted to feel close to you and give you my shirt. Or.. is it," he said again, putting the glasses down and instead putting a grey hoodie on top of his ruffled hair. „Me? What were you thinking about when we bumped into each other?" he laughed.

„Oh, I may have forgot. Or, is it me?" he asked,
showing Felix his phone with their conversation about the math tutoring classes.

Felix's picture was complete now. The employee. The sweet guy that asked him if he's okay when he bumped into him on the school halls.

The guy that he thought about during classes.
The one that took his hours of sleep.

It was him, Hwang.
But mostly, it was him, Hyunjin. Standing in front of Felix in his full beauty, smiling widely at him, giving him time to process all of the stuff that went onto him now.