"Hey Lo. I'm here. It's okay. We'll figure this out, okay?" Taylor said as she was caressing my hair, rubbing my back, I felt my self calm down as Taylor helped me make breakfast for everyone. 

"How about some Pancakes, Sausages, Bacon and egg? Does that sound good?" I asked Taylor as she nodded her head fast, it was her favorite.  "Get those meats thawing, i'll just check up on Ava." I said as I walked to Ava's room as I saw her waking Chris up.

"Chrissy, I'm hungry! Wakey wakey!" Ava said as she was pulling the covers off of Chris' body, which she was unsuccessfully doing. 

"Mija! Leave Chrissy alone!! Tay tay and I are making pancakes!" I said as she instantly ran to the kitchen, getting excited for breakfast. 

This child.

——————————————————

CAMILA'S POV

I suddenly woke by Taylor Swift singing Welcome To New York. Well, Taylor, too late for that 'cos I've been living in New York for a bout 3 months now. Thanks for the late welcome, tho. I opened my eyes as I see myself in the living room couch, with a blanket on me. I fell asleep as I was working on the Vives case, and I wasn't able to send Normani the file from last night. I grabbed the laptop and sent Mani the email. I checked my phone as she called me for about 7 times last night, sending me a text message.

From: Normani Hamilton

I'm coming there first thing in the morning for the paper works. We're going to Cuba to personally file them, and I NEED you there to be my ever efficient translator. See you later. xox

I put my phone down the coffee table as I walked to the kitchen. Taylor, Lauren and Ava were making breakfast, and it smells heavenly. I think I just died and went straight to heaven. BACON. 

"BACON!" I walked to Taylor as she was putting the bacon on the serving plate. "Can I have one please?!" I begged Taylor as she was hitting my hand with a tong.

"No! You three are finishing all of the bacon. Wait until breakfast." Taylor said as she eyed the three of us who were practically drooling over the bacon in front of us. 

"Tay tay, please. I am so hungry. I'm dyinnng" Ava said over-dramatically as we all laughed.

"No. Go wake everyone up while I finish up with the rest of the bacon." Taylor said as she lightly smacked Ava's butt. I slowly reached for the bacon, but she saw my hand. "MILA!" She screamed as she hit my hand again. 

"Taaaay. You're unfair." I pouted at her as she was shaking her head. I. just. want. one. 

"Babe, I think you're forgetting something?" Lauren smiled cheekily at me as she pouted her lips. 

"Oh yeah I am. Give me a kiss, Tay!" I said as I hugged Taylor and kissed her cheek. Taylor and I laughed as we saw Lauren put her hands on her chest like a kid.