chapter 152

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

“It’s nothing, Alex. I am so clumsy that I hurt myself.”

Elsa didn't want to worry anyone about herself, which is why she didn't tell Alex.

Of course, Alex didn't believe her. She looked at her closely and noticed how much makeup she had on her face. Elsa didn't wear makeup, but that was beside the point.

This makeup wasn't for beauty reasons; it was to cover up something, maybe some dark circles under her eyes or something.

Elsa moved her head just a little bit, and her scarf slid a little too, exposing a red spot on her neck.

It was eye-catching and didn't look like a hickey; it looked like a bruise. That was it. Alex had to know everything.

“Don't lie to me, pretty girl. Tell me the truth. Tell me everything,” Alex said, holding both of Elsa's cheeks as her eyes filled with tears.

Elsa looked at her but didn't say anything. She didn't say a word.

Alex held both her cheeks as her eyes teared up. “Tell me, love. Tell me everything that happened to you. I can help you. I promise I can make it all okay.”

Elsa looked into those eyes and decided it was worth a shot. Alex had helped her before by listening to her talk about her mom. Elsa told her everything.

She told her about Victoria’s threats to get her beat up. She told her how her parents harassed her at the hospital when Victoria tried to kill herself. She told her about the bracelet and getting beat up in jail. And then she told her about getting kidnapped by a man named Raffi and the things he said to Jeremy.

“Raffi! Aargh! That son of a dog!” Alex gritted her teeth.

“You know him?” Elsa asked.

“Yes. He is a scumbag who tried to force himself on Gwen. But he never succeeded.”

Alex thought that after Lui dealt with him, he would grow a brain and leave Gwen alone. But now he came for Elsa. Even if he thought she was Gwen, he clearly didn't learn his lesson.

“Elsa, listen to me. You married Jeremy, but you don't have to stay with him, okay? Leave that man. He will just hurt you. The divorce should happen soon. Don't wait for it; leave now,” she advised.

Elsa looked at her and didn't say anything. Her eyes dropped to the floor as a tear fell.

Alex sighed. “You’re in love with him, aren't you?”

Oh no! Don't fall for that man Elsa. Please don't!

Elsa wiped away the tear and then shrugged. “I am... But it's one-sided love. He doesn't want me.” Her voice was low, but her hurt was clear.

Alex felt bad for her, but he hoped that this was just an infatuation and that it would pass soon. Besides, they hadn't been together for long. How deep could this love be?

Alex led Elsa to a nearby bench so they could talk more. “Elsa, I need you to listen to me, okay? What is happening right now will be over soon if you do as I say, okay?”