Epilogue

A/N: I have decided that you guys deserve to know what happened after the last chapter!

---

Only days after the last chapter ended, Cassidy discovered that she was pregnant with Freya's child. 9 months later, they were blessed with a son and named him Nikolas Stefan Forbes-Mikaelson.

---

Cassidy and Marcel also ended up getting married and two years later, also had a son, named Darien Joshua Forbes-Mikaelson.

---

When Hope returned to the Salvatore School to continue her studies, Leo decided to take some time to himself. He went travelling in Europe and eventually found his vampire mate there, Jade, who had only just escaped from a prison world. She was a ripper but Leo eventually managed to bring out the good in her.

---

Hope found her mate when a new phoenix recruit, Landon Kirby, joined the school when she was 17.

---

Alexandria and MG did end up getting married way in the future, stuck at the ages of 14 and 15. However, due to their age, they did decide never to have kids in case their children outgrew them. They found it weird to have kids who may not meet their mates until they were older than their own parents. Instead, Alexandria and MG travelled the world together for years, visiting New Orleans three times a year for a Forbes-Mikaelson family gathering they'd always put on to bring the whole family together again, and during her travels, Alexandria would never go to sleep without calling Elijah to fill him in on what she was getting up to and to say goodnight. She refused to sleep without telling her dad she loved him every night, and every night right before she would go to sleep, Elijah would say the same thing to her: 'I love you, too. Sleep well, sweetheart.'

---

Clara eventually found happiness after mourning her sister for a good few years. She was only able to let herself be happy when she accidentally bumped into a vampire in school one day who turned out to be her mate, Kaleb. He brought out a smile from her just by being there. Clara met Kaleb a day after her 16th birthday and so she stopped aging at 16. She and Kaleb eventually got married and had twins, Julia Marie and Juliette Cassidy Mikaelson-Hawkins. Every year on her birthday, Clara would visit her twin sister's grave and put a birthday card and a picture of her kids, Julia's nieces, on it so that Clara's deceased twin could also watch her kids grow up.

---

Andrea triggered her wolf curse when she was 17 by accidentally hitting a human with her car when he had ran across the road without looking. She loathed herself for not being more careful when driving since she had only just gotten the car, but Hayley helped her daughter through her first transition. After that, Andrea was able to turn at will since she was a Crescent wolf. She had still not met her mate yet and would often lay awake at night, wondering if she ever would. Cassidy would sometimes come into her room to check on Andrea and reassure her that her mate was out there, thinking the exact same thing she was, and that they'd someday meet.

---

Eli grew up handsome as ever, and would often get cocky about his attractive looks, but that only resulted in him getting ridiculed by Rebekah who didn't want her son to get too big of an ego. Eli was a known womaniser around the Salvatore school as he got older and the girls often referred to him as 'hot siphon blondie' behind his back. His blue eyes made any woman swoon. But even Eli knew that the only reason he appreciated that his looks could get him any girl he wanted was because he worried that he would never find his mate, just like Andrea, and he had a fear of ending up alone.

---

The triplets, Eve, Kaleb, and Audelia all grew up differently. Eve was the bookworm, always nose-deep in books and studies, determined to be the first of her family to try hard enough to get a good human career that didn't require her to use her magic for anything. Kaleb was the pretty boy who was a gentleman, caring, and charming to all with his sweet boy smile. He was a lover at heart. Audelia, on the other hand, was the opposite. She would use her witch magic to often prank the youngsters, and then paid a sketchy man extra to give her a small tattoo of the words 'noble strength' on her hip when she was only 14 because that was the meaning of her name, although Cassidy and Davina both lectured their daughter for getting a tattoo at such a young age.

However, despite their different personalities, the triplets were always there for each other through thick and thin... and to the Forbes-Mikaelson's, family was the most important thing in the entire world.

---

Cassidy lived an incredible life, surrounded by her kids and her mates. She loved hosting BBQs where she would invite her mates, all of her grown up kids and their mates, her sister, her friends, and all of their kids and mates... surrounded by her loved ones was when Cassidy was in her happiest element.

She had never felt so much energy and childish joyfulness in her life since she was  just a young siphon witch, only just turning 19. Before she ever met Elijah, she was basically still a kid at heart, looking for a crazy adventure to erupt her mild life and keep her on her toes 24/7.

And boy, did she find the biggest adventure of her life...

---

A/N; HERE ARE PICTURES OF WHAT NIKOLAS AND DARIEN LOOK LIKE SINCE YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT ALL OF THE OTHER KIDS LOOK LIKE!
-L xx

Name: Nikolas Stefan Forbes-Mikaelson
Personality: Reckless, romantic, quiet
Species: Witch
Mom: Cassidy Forbes-Mikaelson
Other mom: Freya Mikaelson

Name: Nikolas Stefan Forbes-MikaelsonPersonality: Reckless, romantic, quiet Species: WitchMom: Cassidy Forbes-MikaelsonOther mom: Freya Mikaelson

Name: Darien Joshua Forbes-Gerard
Personality: Smart, friendly, selfless
Species: Siphon witch
Mom: Cassidy Forbes-Mikaelson
Dad: Marcel Gerard

Name: Darien Joshua Forbes-Gerard Personality: Smart, friendly, selfless Species: Siphon witchMom: Cassidy Forbes-MikaelsonDad: Marcel Gerard

Kindred SpiritsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara