~ chapter 14 ~

"Wow they are rich rich" Bre shouted walking along the pier with Taylor and Belly.

She agreed to go to a party after seeing Finn get home. She needed a distraction and to make an effort with Belly so this was an excuse.

"I mean who owns a boat" Taylor shouted.

"Which one is it?" Belly asked looking at her phone.

"Um, that one?" Bre questioned, seeing Gigi and Nicole waving.

The three girls looked up in awe seeing this amazing boat.

It wasn't long after they boarded they all had a drink in hand and were playing a game. A well-known one at that.

Never have an ever.

"Never have I ever had sex," Gigi said giggling.

Everyone put their hands down but Bre and Belly.

"Never have I ever gone to 3rd base," Nicole said.

Again neither Bre nor Belly did anything.

"Never have I ever had a hot make-out session with Jeremiah Fisher" Taylor shouted, Bellt slowly put her hands down after this.

"Really?" Nicole said.

"Sorry Gigi" Belly said.

"It's okay, but like how?" Gigi asked.

"It just happened, he's my best friend," Belly said.

"Damn always thought you liked Conrad" Nicole said sipping her drink.

"Wrong sister" Taylor commented.

"Hey," Bre said.

"Wait really?" Dara said.

"Nothing had happened, it's a childhood crush" Bre said sipping ok her drink.

Until took a long until someone else started doing it again.

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping" Everyone put their hands down but Belly.

"Never have I ever gone Skinny dipping in Hoppers Cove," Nicole said looking around. Nobody put their hands down.

"Let's go," Gigi said jumping up.

All the girls grabbed their stuff and jumped in the car driving over there.

It truly felt like summer. With girls singing cringe songs and going swimming at night.

"Okay let's go," Nicole said running out.

They all got changed and jumped into the water. Bre felt free which was weird. Like nothing could top this moment.

"Taylor" Bre said swimming over to her.

"Hey," Taylor smiled.

"Did Conrad ask you to the Deb?" Nelly asked smiling.

"Yeah but Susannah made him so I'm gonna go with Finn" Bre said confidently.

"Oh, he's been telling me how much he wants to go with you. Like restart summer" Belly said her smile dropping as she spoke.

"Oh well that's not what it sounded like earlier" Bre responded.

"Nicole, Conrad texted" Dara shouted.

"I'm telling you this, he likes you. He never shows it but he does. I'm the last person to say this to you Bre" Belly said.

It was true, why would Belly say it if it wasn't true?

"Where are they all going?" Taylor questioned seeing all the girls getting out and running the car.