The ambulance drove the van as fast as they could and the paramedic was doing Jake.

She grabbed for his hands and tears streamed heavily down her face. "Jake you must stay strong please" she begged endlessly while grabbing his hands.

"His heartbeat is getting slow."

She heard one of the paramedics say causing her to stop between her cries. Her heart was hurting so bad. No words can explain how she was feeling right now. She was shaking, anxious, and helpless at once.

She quickly looked at them all and begged. "Please please I beg you do anything for him. Do everything. You must!!" She said crying while screaming at the paramedic.

"Miss we need you to calm down" One of the paramedic began to hold her tight as she were shouting and crying.

She saw them putting the BVM device on his body. They put the mask over his mouth to provide ventilation. Their priority is to get a steady flow of oxygen.

She was struggling to breathe on her own. She can't accept the fact that Jake was laid there helplessly. There were lots of blood dripping over his head and a lot of wounded scratches on his body.

"Jake wake up! Don't do this to me." She screamed in a low tone almost losing all of her energy. But she can't now, she must stay strong. She was now sitting on the edge of the van as she looked at the paramedics doing everything they could to Jake.

Everything feels so unreal right now. The sound of the monitor and the anxiousness of the paramedic caused her to be more worried than ever.

They quickly opened the back door of the van as soon as they arrived at the hospital. You saw Jake's face still unconscious while the BVM was still placed on his mouth and face.

You went to the side of the patted cot as they pushed him inside the hospital.

"Jake you're gonna be fine my love," she said between your cry.

They rushed him inside and got him into the emergency room right away.

"I'm sorry miss, you can't come in. Please wait here"

One of the nurses said and she saw Jake lying unconscious on the bed one last time before they completely closed the door. All of the sounds they are making make her cry even more.

She knelt on the floor as soon as the emergency door closed. She was crying endlessly. She wants to go back to before and repeat everything all over again just so she can have Jake back again. Just the thought of losing him itself scares her. She covered her mouth as she was weeping on the floor.

She gathered all her courage to stand up and took out her phone. She quickly dialed Jake's mom's number to tell her what was happening. After that, she called Heeseung and the others.

She stayed and stood outside the emergency room while waiting for them. She did not stop crying afraid of what might happen to Jake.

Not long after that, Heeseung finally arrived with Jay, Sunghoon. She quickly made her way to see them. 

The three of them rushed towards her looking completely worried.  

"Chaerin what happen!!" Heeseung said breathlessly.

"It was Jake, he got hit by a car," she said with tears on her face as she covered her mouth.

Jay and Sunghoon were silenced as they made their way to the wall. Jay covered his face in disbelief while Sunghoon was covering his mouth.

"I don't, Oppa, I can't, Jake," Y/n said bursting into a cry Heeseung quickly hugged her and she wept into his chest.

Tears fell into his eyes as he hugged Y/n tightly. Jake. He was all he ever thought about right now.

"Chaerin, how did it happen!??" Mrs Sim walked her way to them and she was already sobbing on her way. Next to her was her husband.

Y/n removed herself from Heeseung and went to his parents right away. "He was making his way to me when a car suddenly hit him between the red lights," Y/n said between her cries.

Mrs Sim covered her mouth while her husband grabbed her.

"The man has already been sent to the police station. We can settle him later. But now, Jake....." she couldn't continue speaking and she broke down again crying.

Suddenly the emergency room hung open and the doctor came out. They rushed their way to him.

Y/n quickly wiped her tears and made her way to the doctor.

"Doc, How is he??"