𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 50 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

ابدأ من البداية

The figure lifted himself up and stared at Y/n's beautiful sleeping figure, listening to each breath she took. He then smiled and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my dear...I'll be sure to give Leona a good lesson he'll never forget and win...for you, my Once Upon a Dream." he says before he began to hum a small lullaby.

"Sir. It's almost time for Diasomina's turn."

"Of course. You guys go ahead. I'll soon be there." He says to the other. He smiled when he noticed that the light of his soulmate mark glowed a bit before fading away. "Goodbye my love. I will await the day you'll remember me."

*
School Infirmary

*School Infirmary

Hours later...

"My goodness, Grim..." Isfrid grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Not only did you pull such a risky move but you ended up knocking Y/n out unconscious! You need to be more careful!" he shouted as the weasel.

"Myaaah...! I said I was sorry!" Grim whined from all the scolding as he stood on the side of Y/n sleeping figure with Isfrid, Jack, Ace, and Deuce standing on each side of the bed.

"...Huh?" Y/n groggily woke up and noticed that she wasn't blindfolded anymore. She felt like she just woke up from a scary dream, unaware that what had happened to her was real. But it's not like she'll remember it anyway so what would be the point of pondering?

"Hey, Y/n's awake!" Grim greets her with a smile of relief. Y/n looked forward to see Grim ontop of her stomach and then at her brother, her two consorts, and Jack, all looking relieved that she awoke.

"What happened?" Y/n meekly asked, slowly sitting up with Isfrid's help as he placed pillows behind her back to rest.

"At the start of the second half, Grim threw the disc right at your noggin and knocked you out." Ace briefly explained as he sat on the side of her bed, gently caressing Y/n's hand. "You don't remember?" he curiously asked.

"Not really..." Y/n answers, shaking her head.

"I was tryin' to steal our victory with a shot from way downfield...like you and Isfrid had done." Grim admitted, feeling bad for giving Y/n more injuries.

"You amateurs gotta work on your disc control." Jack chastised.

"I'm just glad you're awake." Deuce smiled gently before kissing Y/n's forehead. "You were out so long that I was starting to worry the hit had caused some real damage." he worried says.