𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 49

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, now this sounds totes fun! I wanna be on Alice's team too!" Cater volunteered all giddily before winking at Y/n.

"B-but you're an actual member of our team!" Riddle intervened, glaring at Cater harshly.

"Oh. Poo." Cater pouted.

"I didn't go through all that just to sit back 'n cheer for you guys. If I'm getting the chance, I wanna play!" Ace grinned widely. "Especially to get all this lingering frost off of my skin!"

Deuce widen his eyes and blushed. "I'm not like him, okay?! I just want to have my friends' backs." he stuttered slightly.

"Are you sure about that?~" Y/n asked in a Cater like tone. Deuce turned toward her only to see her doing a cat-like grin that was filled with mischief, making the poor boy even more flustered.

"Yes!" Deuce nodded vigorously.

'Where the heck did she learn that from...?' Isfrid thought, his eyes widen slightly in surprise.

"If you need someone to play against, Savanaclaw will be happy to help." Jack offered, speaking for the unamused Savanaclaw members.

"Myah?! You will?!" Grim gasped in disbelief.

"Of course." Jack nodded with a grin. "Playing against the faculty would be no fun. We'll give you a proper match."

"Sa-weeet!" Ace happily smiled. "Guess you ain't such a jerk after all." he says, grinning teasingly.

"Don't get the wrong idea - this is just payback!" A flustered Jack says, blushing in embarrassment when Y/n did looked at him with her mischeivous cat-like grin. "I don't want that debt hanging over my head. You don't got a problem with it, right?"

"*Siiigh*... Yeah, sure, what's one more game when we're already at the brink of exhaustion and hyperthermia? You're a monster, Jack." Ruggie whined before sneezing.

"Eat the dang chili candy already..." Isfrid growled as he shoved a chili candy in Ruggie's mouth, causing the hyena to let out coughs due to hoe forceful the ice prince was being.

"Pfft. I don't even care anymore. Come and take your best shot, herbivores." Leona scoffed for he was suffering more from the cold. "It may be an exhibition match, but we ain't gonna be playin' footsies here. You better be ready for us." he then playfully smirked.

"Ah, splendid. And here I was bracing to endure another three-hour scolding from Professor Trein." Crowley says in delight, letting out a sigh of relief. "Well, I believe that's four members on your team now, Y/n. You only need three more!" he announced.

"Hey, that's still not enough! And that's WITH people comin' from whole other dorms to join us!" Grim hissed in frustration. "Why does our dorm only have two people in it?"

"Are you excluding me because I'm part of Diasomnia?" Isfrid asked in a dumbfounded tone.

"Yes." Grim bluntly nodded as Y/n hummed in thought.

"You know, now that you mention it...Are you sure our dorm's just the two of us? Besides brother of course..." Y/n asked. Grim looked at her with a dumbfounded expression before his eyes widen in realization, knowing who Y/n was talking about.

"Oh...That's right! If they live in the dorm, they're our dormmates, right?" Grim asked, beaming excitedly.

"Sounds like a solid reasoning to me." Ace says, agreeing with Grim.

"Then there are more members of Lumikuinen House than just the two of us!" Grim exclaimed happily, grinning at the Headmage.

"The players from ninety years ago...The ghosts." Y/n revealed.

"Pardon?" Crowley was caught off guard. "Are you telling me you intend to register ghosts as members of your team?" he asked with eyes widen in surprise.

"If I remember correctly...one of them said that he used to be a real good player..." Y/n says, tapping a finger on her cheek in thought.

"They'll be perfect!" Grim grinned. "Sit tight, I'm gonna go get 'em! Wahooo! I'm gonna be on TV!" he cheered, clearly excited.

"Seriously? A match against ghosts?" Jack questioned, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey, Y/n is playin' despite her not being in the best condition, so what's the problem?" Ace asked with an excitedly smirk.

"Are you going to be alright on the field, N/n? Especially since it's your first time..." Isfrid says, clearly worried.

"I'll be fine...for I'm almost at 100 precent..." Y/n says before looking down at her eyes, an icy aura emitting from them before looking back up at her brother. "I guess I could also make an exception this once to use only a minimal amount of magic to play Spell...drive." she answers.

"I'm actually going to be on TV?" Deuce muttered, getting nervous already. "S-suddenly my knees won't stop shaking..." he trembled nervously.

"Hurry off to the tournament site, now." Crowley says before he halted, looking around floor seemingly looking for something. "Ah, but first, has anyone spotted a black, stone-like object on the ground?" he then asked.

"Huh? A black rock?" Ace asked curiously.

"Did you lose something like that, sir?" Deuce asked. He then turned to Isfrid and Y/n who only shook their heads. If only they knew that Y/n had forgotten about a very important detail when she saw a certain someone swiping the black rock.

"No...Simply wondering if anyone had noticed one." Crowley says before getting back to the main subject. The tournament. "Right, then. Let's all hurry to the coliseum now." he says, walking ahead of them.

"C'mon, Y/n." Jack says with a smile, offering his hand.

"Mhm..." Y/n nodded, placing her hand onto his. "Let's all do our best...I guess..."

**

During the special exhibition between Savanaclaw vs. Y/n and Grim's team with the three residential ghosts and the Heartslabyul duo, Y/n was actually scoring most of the points, giving team Savanaclaw PTSD, except for Jack of course.

Y/n said that she would only use a minimal amount of magic to play the game, but the Savanaclaw team knew full well that she was unintentionally using magic that was on the same level as Malleus and Isfrid. She was kinda dense about that obviously.

Wanting to score a point for once, Grim decided to do a risky move from afar, the same move Y/n sometimes did to score a point. "I call this baby the Great Grim Hurricane!"

Grim had launched the disk in high speed to score for his team, unknowingly heading straight toward Y/n. "Hey, look out!" Deuce shouted in panic.

Y/n turned to see the disc heading straight toward her, but her vision suddenly got blurry before she could stop it and the disc flew right into her chest. Everyone eyes widen in horror as Y/n gasped for air before she collapsed onto the ground, galling unconscious.

"Mrah?! Y/n!"

"N/n?!"

"Someone get the medical team!"

~To be Continued~