Chp~41: Happily Ever After

Start from the beginning

Phone Conversation:

Justin: what's up mom?

Pattie: Justin? Kaitlin wants to know how you're doing?

Justin: I'm nervous, but I'm excited. How is she doing?

Pattie: she's beautiful in the dress.

Justin: I can't wait to see her. I should be going to the church in 10 minutes. So we'll get the wedding going.

Pattie: alright baby. I'll see you over there. Bye.

Justin: bye mom.

Ends Phone Conversation

"10 minutes before your boy becomes a man with his woman." I smiled at them and began to put my shoes on and spray cologne.

We entered the limo and made our way to the church.

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Can't believe in 5 minutes in going to be Mrs. Bieber. I had my bouquet of roses in my hand that sweating like crazy.

"We are here Ms. Gomez," the limo driver said and opened up my door. I smiled and got out as Scooter was outside waiting for me.

"Thank you so much for walking me down the isle Scooter.".

"Anything for the girl who makes my little man happy." He said and kissed my cheek.

He looked at me and then at the men at the gate. I nodded to give them to cue to open the door.

I closed my eyes and prayed for a while. I opened them and saw Justin smiling at me. The wedding song played and I had finally made it to the front.

"You look beautiful," Justin said in my ear as Scooter gave me away. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

The priest started his ceremony but I was fascinated with the idea of becoming married. I was only 24 but I was finally get married. With Justin being 25, I knew he was ready. He always talked about having a family at this age and being married. Now that it's actually happening, it's all new to me.

"Ms. Gomez?" The priest looked at me.

"Yes?" I responded back after being interrupted from my thoughts.

"Justin is starting his vows." He said as I turned to look at Justin as he took out a piece of paper from his suit.

"Kaitlin. When I first met you, I wasn't into you. Not that you weren't beautiful, but I was someone else who didn't deserve my love and with my career. Starting off as friends is where this all started. Just as friends you made me realize that life has some beautiful people. You came into my life and made me smile like crazy. I know we have our ups and downs, but not once have you let me down in inspiration. You are my inspiration Kaitlin. You're the reason why I smile in the morning and why I smile in my sleep. You give me hope in life. You and Emma have been the most amazing women in my life, including my mother of course. I want to say that when we say I do, that's my promise saying no matter what happens I'm here." He said as I was in tears and I'm sure my makeup was ruined. He hugged me and cleaned my tears.

I took out my sheet of paper and began from the beginning.

"Justin. When I first saw you, I thought you were weird but funny. You always made me laugh so matter what. As soon as we started dating, you made me realize that God actually makes good men. You for once made me feel like a princess. Not only did you make me an amazing women, you made me realize that my life was nothing without you. You blame yourself too much for everything bad that happens to me, but thanks to you I learn from my mistakes. You show me that life has mistakes and that they will always show me no matter what I learn. Even though you're busy you have never let me down. And I wanna thank you for that," I finished and began to cry as I breathed in.

Justin hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"May we have the rings please?" The priests asked and looked at Jaxon and Jazzy. I got his rings as he got mine.

"Kaitlin repeat after me." The priests said as I obeyed.

"With the power invested in me and God, I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The priest said as Justin turned to me and smiled. He brought his arms around my waist and brought my head to his for my lips to capture his. I have waited too long for this that I kissed him with everything I had. We walked down the isle as everyone threw us rose pedals.

*skipping to after party*

Justin and I left the party around 1:30 AM as Pattie took Emma to babysit while Justin and I went out to our hotel.

I was sweating and my hair was a mess from all the dancing.

Justin walked into the restroom and walked out shirtless with his hair still perfect and his pants on. I bit my lip hard and stood up still in my dress. I walked over to him and kissed him. I'm sure he got the message because he picked me up and untied my corset on the dress. He removed the little diamonds off my hair and let my hair down.

"I have waited too long to do this with you baby girl." He said as he kisses from my neck to my cleavage and left hickeys.

"You better give me a boy first." I kissed him and gave him a hickey.

"My happily ever after."