21 - Haberdashers and Cafe with James

Friday

Rose's pov

As I leave the class room to head to the table to join James and Steve I spot Rebbeca 'hey Bec, how are you?' I ask 'I'm good thanks, you?' She replies 'I'm ready for the weekend' I reply smiling 'why?' She asks 'I'm going to the haberdashers with James then to the cafe for lunch' I reply 'I asked James to come with me to get the fabric for the car which I'm working on' I reply 'you have a car?' Louise from my class says 'how can YOU have a car' Melissa says 'I brought it cheap as it was scrap, and I'm currently working on it fixing it up. I also already learning to drive' I reply 'how can you already be learning to drive? Your not old enough too' Melissa says 'through work' I reply 'you'll have to take us for a drive' Louis's replies 'sorry but No, there's only 5 people who will be allowed in my car' I reply 'who' Melissa says bluntly 'Rebbeca, Steve, Howard, Ma and Jamie' I reply.

I look to the table to see just Steve sat there 'I heard my name' a voice from behind us say, I know that voice anywhere 'hey Jamie, ready for lunch?' I ask 'I sure am doll' he replies 'hey sis, let's join stevie' he says wrapping his arm around my shoulder and we walk to the table. 'Hey Stevie' I say touching my heart pointing to him 'Hey Rose' he replies doing the same gesture. Rebbeca, James and I sit down to have out lunch 'how was your morning stevie?' I ask 'it was alright had Gym' he replies looking down 'at least it's almost the weekend' I respond 'true, what's your plan for the weekend?' Steve asks us all 'homework, I've got a home ec project I need to work on' Rebecca replies 'Im going to the haberdashers with James and then the cafe' I reply 'I'm looking forward to it Doll' James replies, I lean into his as he wraps his arm around me. 'Everything okay Rose?' He asks, 'just tired' I reply 'most likely have a nap when.i get in as I'm not at the workshop today' I reply.

It's now the end of and I sat by the tree near the entrance as I wanted to talk to James about tomorrow. 'Hey doll' I hear James say, I look up to see him smiling at me with his bag over his shoulder, I stand up smiling 'hey Jamie' I reply hugging him 'you okay?' He asks 'yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about tomorrow' I reply 'sure' he replies 'I'll come over to yours for around 10, if that's okay. Then we can head to the haberdashers before dropping the fabric into the office then head to the cafe for lunch' I suggest, 'that's a great idea' James replies 'I love you Jamie' I say 'I love you too Doll' James replies leaning into kiss me. 'See you tomorrow Rose' he says waving as I leave as he is waiting for Rebbeca.

I walk the cafe where I see Olive cleaning some tables 'afternoon Olive' I sat smiling 'good afternoon Rose, How was school today?' She asks 'it was good. I spoke to Howard and he's okay with me working' I reply 'I look forward to working with you' Olive says 'any plans this weekend?' She asks 'I'm going to the haberdashers with James before coming here for lunch' I reply 'I look forward to seeing you both' she replies. After I leave I head to the florist and pick up a bunch of flowers for Ma as a thank you for letting me stay on Wednesday.

When I arrive home I see Howard in the kitchen 'sorry I'm late Howie, I went to see Olive at the Cafe and also to pick up some flowers for Ma' I say placing the flowers into a jug of water to keep them fresh till Tomorrow. 'No worries bud, good day?' He asks 'it was thank you, what about you?' I ask 'busy working on projects, what's your plan for Tomorrow?' He asks 'I'm going to meet James at his before we head to the haberdashers. We most likely will pop by the office to drop of the fabric before heading to the cafe for some lunch' I reply.

Saturday

Rose's pov

I wake up early and begin to get ready for the day. I get dressed into a floral print dress before putting on some shoes, I walk downstairs to make myself some breakfast. At 9 I begin to get ready to leave, Howard had already left by the time I woke up. I check all the windows are shut and our kitchen door. I run upstairs to my room to grab my purse and bag checking I looked okay in the mirror before heading back downstairs.