25 - buck saves the dame

Bucky find rose being cornered in an alley way. She is trying to defend herself but is failing. Bucky swoops in to her rescue.

Bucky's Pov 

After hearing from Howard that Rose had already left, I began to follow the walk from the office to Olive's. I feel my heart racing as I begin my search for Rose, following the path I soon reach the café and I cant find Rose. I am becoming more worried, I begin to walk back towards the office.  Some commotion in an alley grabs my attention. Stopping I turn looking into the alley to see a group of men surrounding someone at  the end.

'Get her!'  one shouts, 'Leave me alone' a female voice says, 'Awww look she thinks she can fight us' a males voice says. 'get her!' he says, I watch them pound on the female. 'hey! leave them alone' I shout running into the alley, 'Go pick on someone your own size' I shout pushing past them, turning to face them. 'This doesn't concern you' one says 'yeah, go run along' another pipes in. ' you think your men?' I ask 'Picking on girls only make you cowards' I shout, pushing them back 'GO!' I shout 'Before I call the police' I shout, 'And your mothers' I shout pushing them back. we get into a bit of a brawl, in the end I win with them all running out of the alley. 

'Are you okay miss?' I ask turn to face the lady, 'Jamie' a quiet voice says. I see Rose on the floor. 'Oh Doll' I cry kneeling beside her, she has cuts, grazes and I can already see bruises beginning to form. ' I was coming to meet you when' Rose begin before crying. ' your hurt Jamie' Rose says reaching her hand to the side of my face, 'I'm okay doll' I smile. 'Lets get you cleaned up' I add softly. I help Rose up but she keeps stumbling, 'Can I carry you?' I ask 'you can' Rose says softly. 

I carefully pick her up bridal style, 'I'll take you to Howard' I say softly. 'I'm tired Jamie' Rose says softly, 'Try to stay awake with me Doll' I say softly as I walk as fast as I can to the office. I enter the office ignoring the looks from the workers I walk towards her office. 

I lay her down on the sofa before heading into the bathroom to get the first aid box, kneeling down beside her I open the lid. 'It might sting Doll' I say softly as I get the antiseptic and cotton wool ball out. 'Ow' Rose cries as I begin to clean her grazes and cuts, 'I know Doll, I need to do this  so they won't get infected.' I say softly, 'you are doing so well' I smile. I can see that the cuts are not that deep they will just need dressing. 

'What's going on in here?' I turn to see Howard at the door, 'hey Howard' I say softly, Howard turns and see's Rose 'What happened?'  he asks 'I found Rose in an alley where she was being hurt. I didn't know it was her until I got rid of the men, I turned to ask if she was okay, it was only when she said Jamie ,I knew it was her' I tell Howard, 'Rose kept stumbling so I picked her up and carried her here. I have clean the cuts and grazes Howard, Rose has been saying she's tired but I don't know if she's hit her head' I tell Howard. 'Thank you for finding her and helping her' Howard smiles ' anytime Howard, I care a lot about Rose and I would do anything for her' I smile. 

'have you eaten?' Howard asks me 'No, not yet' I reply 'I can get Marie to go and get you both some lunch' Howard offers, 'are you sure' I ask ' I am, call it a thank you for helping' Howard smiles. Howard calls Marie in and I tell her what we would like from Olive's and she leaves to get it for us. 'Jamie' Rose groans 'Hey Doll, your okay' I smile. 'Our date' she groans ' it's okay doll, Marie is getting us some food' I say softly. 'I ruined our date' Rose cries 'Please don't cry Doll, you haven't ruined it. I'm glad you are safe' I smile, ' I love you so much Doll' I smile kissing her forehead.

Rose's Pov.

I had left the office heading to the café to meet James, when suddenly I was pulled into an alley. I was pushed to the floor where I see a group of 4 older boys surrounding me, ' well well well' one says 'look what we have here' he adds smiling creepily. I'm feeling scared, 'Leave me alone' I cry 'no' he shouts. Getting back on my feet I attempt to get away from them, I thought I saw James pass the alley. I run out of the alley but before I make it out I am grabbed again being thrown to the floor at the end of the alley.