Kiss me Scattered

Prompt: "Small kisses littered across the other's face."

Pair: KobyxReader
Relationship: not established
Word count: 298

~*~

This was your sixth date with Koby and it was spectacular.

You had both gone to a fair and enjoyed all stalls and games. Rode the teacups, rollercoasters and flying chairs.

Enjoyed a few sweets and now you were currently on your last ride: the Ferris wheel.

You could tell that he was nervous. His palms got a little sweaty, his lower lip was slightly quivering and almost his behind his glasses a few times today.

As you were at the top of the Ferris wheel, you heard him perk up and smiled sweetly towards him, coaxing him to say what he was nervous to say.

"W-would you be my girlfriend?"

Those words caught you off guard. They left you thinking as the sweet Pink haired man mumbled to you shyly and asked you this bomb of a question.

Before you could answer, he stopped you.

"You don't have to answer right away, Miss (L/N)."

"Koby-"

"Never mind the question, I think it was a little too bold of me-"

"Koby..."

"I mean, you probably have hundred of guys begging for time with yo-"

You had enough.

You grabbed his head and pulled him towards you as you gave his face many many kisses. Mumbling yes in every smooch as you finally took his lips with yours.

The poor guy was beet red and looked a little flustered. Probably because the girl of his dreams was littering his face with kisses.

"Of. Course. I'll. Be. Your. Girlfriend." You said between kisses, earning a giggle from him and him returning your kisses with much gusto.

He didn't notice the ride end, but he was red in the face when the ride attendant told the both of you to 'Get a room' and you happily took his advice.