Kiss me Yummy

Prompt: "A kiss that tastes of the food/dessert they are eating."

Pair: CEO!DoflamingoxReader
Relationship: established but new
Word count: 434

~*~

Delicious with every bite.

You couldn't get enough of it.

The soft and simple cold mango slices were your snack. Especially if you added a bit of a spicy kick just to have sweet and spicy clash against each other in a cornucopia of flavor.

It was delicious.

So delicious that you didn't notice a certain pink blur rush to the kitchen, only for it to stop and peak to where you were.

The smile on your face was evident.

You were happy.

So happy that you completely forgot your boyfriend was coming over before he went to work. Although, you knew he could visit you at any time. He WAS the owner of his business. He didn't NEED to see you before or after since he could see you whenever. Whether it was you going over there or him sending for you.

As you were about to go to the kitchen, your plate of mangoes was whisked away from your hands, you were about to say something to the pink blur.

You swore you were.

But right now the pink blur's lips felt so good against yours and you couldn't help but sink into it's embraced.

"Doff..."

You could feel the smirk against your lips and gasped when you felt him squeeze your bottom, using your shock to his advantage as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Pulling you closer to him as he kissed you deeply and sweetly.

"Mm, My~ you taste fruity!" He whispered as he gave you one last peck on your lips.

"And you look like you're going to be screamed at by Baby..."

"She can say what she wants- I can't help I wanna be around you, sexy~"

You groaned, as much as you loved your blonde stud of a boyfriend, you couldn't help be feel like he really likes pushing everyone's buttons. You felt your phone vibrate in your pants and picked it up to check it as Doflamingo released you from his embrace.

"Everything okay, babydoll?"

"Yeah...Baby sent a message."

He groaned and you grinned.

"Your meeting with Mr.Crocodile is in an hour. You need to go."

"Come with me."

You sighed, looking at the time.

"Fine, give me a few minutes to get ready and we'll leave. I'll text Baby."

With a grin, Don Quixote Doflamingo was a man with many surprises.

In his stupid black suit.

With his stupid red and white sunglasses.

And his stupid pink feather coat.

"Let's match! I wanna rub it in his face."

You must really love this man to tolerate him completely.