Kiss me in a Knock-out

Prompt: "A kiss paired with a tight hug, knocking the breath out of the person being hugged."

Pair: PenguinxAnxious!Reader
Relationship: established
Word count: 273

~*~

The explosions made you nervous.

You were currently waiting inside the submarine as your Captain, Bepo, Shachi and Penguin went out to explore an island with a not so pirate friendly port.

It's been four days since they left and you were afraid for them. The explosions just topped barely contained calm and ruined your mental peace.

You were always a nervous person, but you were more nervous knowing that your crew members could get hurt.

That your boyfriend of three years could be hurt. You know nothing bad would happen under your captain's watchful eyes but you couldn't say the same for the inseparable due that was Shachi and Penguin.

The worry had become so nerve wracking that Ikkaku had to make you a calming tea before you even tried to leave the ship.

The calming tea calmed you a little well that you ended up falling asleep in the mess hall.

You don't know how much time went by, all you knew is that you felt a tap on your shoulder and you jolted awake.

"You should've gone to bed, my little Adélie." He whispered, and almost got the fright of his life as you rose from your seat and hugged him to you with much force. He didn't even have a chance to speak as you pressed your lips against his hard and kept pecking him and berating him between kisses and squeezing the light out of him.

Unbeknownst to you, Shachi was watching you from the door, along with Ikakku, with a grin.

"Instead of Adélie, she should be called a Clingy Remora."

"I can HEAR you." You squeaked.