𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 48

Start from the beginning

"Now that she has her Heart back...it wouldn't be too long...so I might as well just keep her in my arms for you." Isfrid says with a mischievous grin, hugging Y/n with his face on her lap.

"Ngh!" Cater whined, really wanting to hug his future wifey.

"Please don't cast that dangerous Art again, my Rose..." Riddle softly says with a pout.

"Are you're hands...alright...?" Y/n meekly asked, the sun causing the ice on her cheeks to glisten beautifully.

"I'll be alright, especially since Isfrid had given us those candies." Riddle smiled assuringly.

Now back with Leona, who was even more confused when he noticed that his body is literally covered in bits of snow. "What even happened to the stadium...?"

"Well..." Jack adverted his eyes, not knowing how to explain.

"Mr. Kingscholar." Crowley called out, having had arrived during the aftermath of Y/n's dangerous spell. He was utterly shocked as well that the whole Savanaclaw dorm entrance was frozen, even more so with the stadium. "Your negative energies accelerated your blot accumulation, including an overblot episode. Do you not remember?"

"Wait, ME...? I overblotted? No way..." Leona trailed off in disbelief as he sat up, placing a hand on his head from dizziness. His fingers then trailed down to his lips, blushing slightly from remembering his kiss with Y/n.

"Even Y/n had to use such a dangerous spell just to save you. What was it called again? Lullabye...?" Ruggie says. His words caused Crowley to widen his eyes in surprise.

"What?! So that's why Savanaclaw is half frozen over!" Crowley exclaimed as he placed his hands on his head. "Oh...what am I going to tell the Imperial family? Oh goodness...I can't believe this all happened right under my nose..." he muttered to himself in lament.

"And more importantly, the Spelldrive is about to begin." Grim reminded, seemingly not giving a darn about the situation Leona was in. "I'm gonna need you to confess that you're the culprit, so I'm allowed to enter!" he shamelessly demanded.

"Heh. If this is a joke, I ain't laughin." Leona scoffs, glaring at Grim, clearly unamused.

"The headmage got Y/n's group to investigate the accidents in exchange for letting them compete in the tournament." Jack explained.

"Whaaat?" Ruggie gasped in utter disbelief. "THAT'S what this has all been about?"

"You bet it has! And EXCUSE you?!" Grim exclaimed, compeltely offended by Ruggie's comment. "You were the one pushin' people down stairs for the chance at a little fame and glory!"

"Don't forget about forcing Y/n into joining Savanaclaw." Isfrid happily reminded with a scary smile as he and Y/n approached them who had a blank look at her face but her eyes said otherwise. She looked so done with all the scolding she just received during the past few minutes when she woke up.

"Only Grim was motivated for the tournament...I only did it because you guys were targeting my brother." A cranky Y/n says bluntly before giving Ruggie a poke on the shoulder with her blanket covered finger, causing him to yelp from the coldness of her touch underneath the warm cloth.

"Urk...! Cold!" Ruggie hissed, stepping to the side away from Y/n, remembering that she isn't allowed to touch anyone due to her body being in a state similar to that of someone suffering from hyperthermia. Her skin can give one frostbite if they touch or she touches them. Despite being covered in a special blanket to nullify the effects of the Song Art, her cold touch can still be felt. "W-well...Fair point, I suppose." Ruggie nervously sweatdropped.