3

Today was race day, Valentina was always nervous on race day. For her father and Lando, but mostly her father. Her father has had a few crashes and she was there for everyone of them.  It was good weather for a race though, she knew it would be fine as always.

She put on a pair of white bell bottom jeans, a corset tube top  and a pair of sneakers. She did her makeup and made sure she was ready. She stepped outside onto her balcony to take a look at the grid.  She took it all in, the air, the view, the smell.  She loved the grid, It was her home. 

She made her way downstairs and her driver took her to the paddock club.  She went to the Aston martin garage to see her dad one last time before the race started.  "Hi, Val." He said hugging her.  "I just wanted to wish you luck dad." She said pulling away.  "Thanks, sweet heart.  Sara was looking for you."  He said Valentina nodded and went to go look for Sara.
Sara was lance's girlfriend.  "Good luck, Lance."  She said as she walked passed him.  "Thanks Val." He said back. 

She walked up to where the Aston Martin guests sit.  "Sara!" Valentina exclaimed.  "Oh my gosh, hi!"  Sara said hugging her.  "Ive missed you, I've been at all the races alone." Sara laughed.  The girls sat down and did lots of catching up.  "I'm going to go get a drink, want anything."  Sara said smiling.  "I'm ok, thank you."   Valentina replied.  Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to Arthur.  "Shouldn't you be at the Ferrari garage?" Valentina asked.  "Hello to you too, Val." He laughed. "Sorry." She said kind of embarrassed. "Don't be." He laughed and sat down next to her. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah I just get nervous on race days, but I'm fine." She replied. "I get it." He nodded. "Your right though, I should get back to the Ferrari garage. The race will start soon. I just wanted to say Hi." He smiled. "See you at dinner." He added. "See you!" She replied.

The race ended leaving Max in p1, Lewis in p2 and Her father in p3. She ran up to her dad and gave him a big hug like she did at the end of every race.
After the victory lap and the podium, everyone started heading back to there hotel.

"I'm sorta tired, sorry guys. You too should just go." Lando said in the door way of his hotel room while Valentina and Arthur stood in front of him ready to go for dinner. "Ok, do you want us to get you anything." Valentina asked her best friend. "Thats ok, thanks though." He said smiling.

The two made there way to the restaurant. It was a french food restaurant called batjfole. It was pretty fancy. When they walked in a waiter greeted them. "Hello, do you have a table reserved?" He asked holding the reservation list. "Yes, its under Lando. A table for three." Arthur said. "Here it says only reserved for two." The waiter said. Arthur and Valentina shared a look. What did Lando have up his sleeve, Valentina thought to herself.

They walked to there table which was at the back of the restaurant so nobody would see them. The paparazzi always went crazy whenever Valentina was with a male, let alone crazy in general whenever they saw her. the waiter brought them a bottle of wine, Valentinas favourite and took there food order.

"Looks like Lando was trying to be a match maker." Valentina laughed. "Sounds like him." Arthur said. "We are just friends though, always will be." Valentina said smiling. What she just said made Arthurs heart burn. He didn't like it that way, but he thinks he can change that it might just take a bit. Knowing Valentina, she was pretty stubborn. "Yeah." Arthur laughed.

"You never come to any of the races anymore, me and Lando see each other all the time." Arthur laughed. "I wish I could, work has been so busy." She said. The two were walking back to the hotel, it wasn't a long walk. Nobody was around so they didn't have to worry about fans coming up to them. "I'm coming to the rest of the races this season." Valentina said. "Ok, lets make a deal. Every single race you come to, for the rest of the season. Which it better be all of them. I'm going to take you out to dinner. Ok?" Arthur said with a smirk on her face. "Ok." She laughed. "One minute, my feet are killing me, heels suck." Valentina said. "Get on my back." Arthur said. "No, its ok." Valentina said. "Nobody's around, get on my back." Arthur said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yes" he replied. He kneeled down to undo the straps of her heels and slip them off. He lifted her onto his back. "I can hold my heels." Valentina said. "Its ok, I've got them." He said smiling.

When they were back at the hotel Arthur carried her to her room. "Thank you." She said jumping down and unlocking the door to her suite. She took her heels from him and smiled. "No problem, tonight was really fun." He smiled back. She nodded. Don't forget about are deal, ok?" He said. "Ok." She laughed.

Valentina took a shower and washed her face. She got into her pyjamas, which was a Aston martin shirt and a pair of black silk shorts. Soon, she was asleep in her bed.

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed
Please don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you guys!🩷🩷