16

It was midnight when Arthurs jet would be leaving to Spain. He was nervous but really needed to talk to her in person. He decided not to give her warning that he would be coming cause he was afraid she wouldn't want him there.

His suitcase was packed and he was ready to go. His driver picked him up and brought him to the airport. The flight was around two hours.

When he got there it was 3:00am and he went to his hotel. He wanted to go see Nando in the morning before he would see Val, so he tried his best to get some sleep.

Arthur woke up around 9:00 and got ready. He put on a pair of sweatpants, a black T shirt and jordans. He drove to Nando's house in a Mercedes that his friend who lived it Spain had let him borrow for the week.  When he got there he knocked on the door. Nando opened the door and had a surprised but happy look on his face.
Arthur decided to speak in Spanish to be polite, since the Alonso family was always speaking french to the Leclerc family. Only because Valentina's french was really good, but Arthur tried his best with Spanish. "Hi, Nando." Arthur said smiling. "Arthur!" He said bringing him in for a hug. "How are you?" Nando asked closing the door behind Arthur and walking towards the living room. "Im ok, and you?" Arthur said following him.  "Ive been better."  Nando replied as they both took a seat.  "Do you need anything, water?"  Nando added.  "No, I'm ok thanks."  Arthur said and smiled.  "Impressive Spanish." Nando laughed.  "Thanks!" Arthur said laughing. "Hows Val?"  Arthur asked as soon as he got the chance.  "I haven't been talking to her." Nando shook his head.  "Shit, I'm really sorry.  I really fucked things up." Arthur said rubbing his eyes.  "No you didn't.  Valentinas like this all the time. But she really loves you and i know you love her too.  You need to just talk to her, she was worried you were ghosting her."  Nando said.   "I just thought she needed space." Arthur said.  Nando shrugged.  "You know Val, and how weird she is about this kind of thing.  She reminds me too much of myself." Nando laughed.  Arthur smiled.  "You just need to talk things out.  I reckon thats why your here, in Spain?" Nando said and Arthur nodded.

Arthur drove to Vals house.  The drive was ten minutes but it felt like ten hours.  He was nervous, what if she turned him down or wasn't home.  What Nando had said made him feel a bit better but he still couldn't help feeling scared.  If he couldn't be with her romantically it would hurt him badly but what he was most worried about was possibly losing her forever.  What if she didn't even want him as a friend anymore. 

As he pulled into her driveway he took a deep breath.  He couldn't tell if she was home or not.  He got out of his car and closed the car door.  It was time.

Authors note:
Love us some Arthur POV.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
And sorry to leave you guys off at such a cliff hanger🤦🏻‍♀️

Ill update in the next couple days.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love you guys🩷🩷