7

Race weekend came to an end and Soon, Valentina was going on her ski trip to Switzerland with four of her friends.  Kendall, Bella, Kylie and Gigi of course. 

Her and Gigi's flight to Switzerland was soon and they would be leaving.  She said bye to her father and Lando already and now she was saying bye to Arthur.  She knocked on his door.  "Hey, are you leaving now?"  He said.  "Yeah, just wanted to say bye and ill see you in November!"  She said smiling.  November would be the last race of the season.  The second last race, Valentina would be missing.  "Ok, remember you owe me two dinner dates."  He said.  Wait what.  Dates? She thought to herself.  The situation suddenly got a bit awkward.  "I mean like night outs." He corrected himself.  "Alright." She smiled and hugged him.

Gigi and Valentina were on Valentinas plane to Switzerland.  It was night time and the flight was long.  Gigi slept most of the time, Valentina on the other hand could not sleep.  She was thinking about Arthur.  She decided to try and forget about it by going on her phone. 

Instagram:

Liked by Taylorswift and 9,268,927 more

ValentinaAlonso: life lately🫶

View all 1,368,847 comments

Khloekardashian: gorgeous girl🩷
ValentinaAlonso: 🩷

User9: how can someone have abs like that?

Kendalljenner: time for Switzerland baby!
ValentinaAlonso: yeah baby!!

User89:luckiest girl on the planet

User27: ❤️

When they arrived at the airport the air was cold. Not too cold but cooler since it was night.  Valentinas flight attendants brought there suit cases and snowboards to there drivers car. 

The drive to there ski chalet they rented for the next two weeks was about 2 hours.  The girls were super excited to see Kendall and Kylie who got to the Chalet yesterday.  Bella would be arriving next week. 

Once they got there, their house staff brought there suitcases to there rooms.  The house was gorgeous and it overlooked the ski mountain.  It wasn't to cold. Kylie and Kendall ran outside.  "Oh my god, Hi!"  Kendall yelled hugging Valentina.  "Hi, I missed you guys.  "We missed you too." Kylie said giving Valentina a tight hug.  Kylie and Kendall hugged Gigi too. 

The girls went inside and got into there pyjamas.

Authors note:
Sorry about how short this was. Sort of a filler chapter but the next chapter will be fun!
Expect another update some point this week.

Ty for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love you guys!🩷🩷