4

Race weekend was over and everyone was packing up there things to go home. The next race would be in Miami and a few people were going straight there. Valentina would be going straight there and meeting Gigi.

Valentina had all her stuff packed and the hotel bellhop took her stuff to her drivers car.

She just wanted to go say bye to her father, Lando and Arthur. First she knocked on Arthurs door. "Hey!" He said. "Hey, I just wanted to say bye." She said. "Oh ok, ill see you in Miami!" He said hugging her. "See you!" She smiled at him.

She made her way to her fathers suite. "Hi dad, I'll see you in Miami." She said hugging him. "Bye sweetheart." He hugged her.

She was going to have a word with Lando and ask him why the heck was the reservation only for two. She knocked on his door. "Hey." He said swinging the door open. "Why was the reservation only for two?" She said getting right to the point. He scratched his head "uh W-well." He mumbled. Whenever Valentina was mad she was scary. She may be little but shes like a fire cracker. "Im sorry." He said. "Yeah you better be, it was so awkward. Anyways I just wanted to say bye." She said hugging him. "Ill see you in Miami." She added. "See you!" He responded.

The flight was long, Valentina slept most of it, she was lucky she had the jet to herself and her father wasn't with her.

When she got there Gigi was waiting for her with her car. "Hi!" Gigi yelled running to her friend as the flight attendants put her suitcases in Gigis car. "I missed you!" Valentina said. Even thought the girls had just seen each other last week they still missed each other. Living across the world from each other was hard.  "Hows it going?" Gigi asked walking to her car.  "good, you?"  Valentina responded.  "Good now that your here." 

The girls drove to Gigis Miami house, where Valentina would be staying until next race weekend. For race weekend, Gigi would go with Valentina and share a hotel closer to the grid.

"Wait so Zayn took Khai for the week?"  Valentina asked as they walked into Gigi's living room.  "Yeah, so we can have quality girl time."  Gigi replied.  "As much as I miss my favourite god daughter, I am so excited."  Valentina admitted.  "Lets go in the pool!" 

Valentina got on her swim suit and the girls went swimming for a bit.

(Pretend the girl in the photo is Valentina)

Liked by Arthurleclerc and 12,287,284 more

ValentinaAlonso: paradise found🩷
Tagged:GigiHadid

View all 3,196,937 comments

Gigihadid:🩷
ValentinaAlonso:🩷

Arthurleclerc: nice hat 👒
ValentinaAlonso: 👒

Danielricardo: can't wait to see you in Miami!
ValentinaAlonso: can't wait to see you too!

User2: that bikini is bikining

User10: I have a girl crush

User89:😍

The girls were now in there pyjamas watching 27 dresses.  "So how was Monaco, I heard you hangout with Arthur."  Gigi asked her friend.  "Ok, who has been telling everyone about me and Arthur, which isn't a thing by the way."  Valentina told her friend.  "Lando might have had something to do with it."  Gigi admitted.  "Wha-!"  Valentina was about to go off.  "Don't worry he only told me."  Gigi interrupted.  "He better have only told you, me and Arthur are friends."  Valentina said.  "Don't worry I know." Gigi reassured her friend.

Authors note:
Just so you know, all the pictures used are from Pinterest.  Just pretend that they are the characters.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love you guys!🩷🩷