8

"So how have things been, whats new?"  Kylie asked Valentina sitting beside her on the couch as they sipped at some wine.  Kylie and Val had always been super close since they were close in age.  Valentina also spent a lot of time around Kylie and her family growing up when she would work in LA.

"Not much is new, same old same.  Hows tim!?"  Valentina said with a wide smile.  "He's good."  She giggled.  "Have you been hanging out with Arthur?"  She asked.  "Yeah."  Valentina smiled and her cheeks flushed red.  "What is that silly smile about?" Kylie laughed.  "Its nothing."  Valentina giggled.  Kylie gave her a look, like she knew she was lying.  "Ok, well I haven't really told anyone this."  Valentina started.  "But I think he has feelings for me.  And we have known each other for so long and stuff.  I just don't want it to get weird."  Valentina explained.  "Well, do you love him?"  Kylie asked.  Valentina took a minute to think about the question.  "Yeah, I think I do.  But I think I need more time to figure out my feelings."  Valentina said.  "I understand." Kylie said nodding.

The girls all went in the hot tub.  They were all laughing and the alcohol was starting to flow through there bodies.  Valentina decided to get out of the water.  She grabbed her phone and went to her room.  She got back into her pyjamas she had changed out of to go in the hot tub. 

She got her phone and lay on her bed.  She FaceTimed Arthur.  After not even one ring he picked up. "Hi, Is everything ok?"  He asked.  "Yeah." She laughed.  "Everything is great."  She smiled.  She was pretty drunk and he could tell.  "Good." He said smiling.  "I just wanted to tell you I love you so much." She said.  Arthur laughed "oh, really?"  He said.  "Mhm." She said.  "Ok, you get some sleep and we'll see about that in the morning." Arthur smiled and shook his head.  "K, bye. Don't forget I love you."  She laughed.  "Ok, I love you too."  He laughed.  He hung up.  Was she serious, he thought to himself.  He hoped.

The next morning her head ached.  She went to her bathroom and took an Advil. The girls decided to go out to the ski resort before bella came. When they got home they all went into the sauna and waited for Bella.  They all made sure not to drink that night.

Instagrm:

Liked by ArhturLeclerc and 29,285,017 more

ValentinaAlonso: 🏂

View all 628,728 comments

User10: lucky

ArthurLeclerc: always drinking Coffee ☕️
ValentinaAlonso: you know it 😉

User7: so gorgeous

HaileyBeiber: cutie❤️
ValentinaAlonso: ❤️

Authors note:
Spoiling you guys today😘

Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!🩷🩷