11

Valentina and Arthur had spent there two night outs having night ins.  Valentina was a little worried to go out into the public and Arthur respected that.

Valentina was getting ready for the last race of the season. It was around 6:00pm and it started at 8:00pm. Her glam team did her makeup and left her hair down. She got on her black slip dress and a pair or YSL heels. 

She made her way to Arthurs room because they were going to go to the grid together.  Valentina was nervous, About her father racing and being out in the open were cameras were.

Valentina knocked on Arthurs door. When he opened the door he was wearing a black suit. "Uh- hi, you look really good." He said nervously. "You don't look so bad yourself." Valentina laughed. "Are you ready to go?" Arthur asked. "Yes." Val nodded. Arthur shut his door and linked arms with Valentina. They walked to the elevator. "I made sure there would be high security and everything would be the least amount of stress for you." Arthur said. "And I'm gonna go to the Aston martin garage with you and stay with you the whole time, I'm not gonna leave you." He continued. "Thank you, Arthur. You the best. But you don't have to stay with me, you should go to the Ferrari garage with your mom." Valentina said as they stood in the elevator going to the hotel lobby. "No I want to, I'm staying with you." He said looking her deeply in the eyes. They both started to slowly lean in, when the elevator opened They both jumped a little.

Security led them to there car and they drove to the track. The streets were filled with people going to the race. Arthur could sense Valentinas nervousness. He grabbed her hand and didn't say anything. He rubbed his thumb along her palm and drew shapes. Valentina felt her cheeks flush pink.

Once they got to the paddock club there hands parted ways. The night sky was lit up by the grid lights.  There were many paparazzi being held back by a metal fence and security. Valentina and Arthur quickly walked through the crowd trying to cover there eyes from the flashing cameras and ignore questions.

They were both relieved when they got to the Aston martin garage. "Hi, dad!" Valentina said latching on to her father. He hugged her tightly too. "Hi sweetheart." He said smiling. "Good luck, I love you." She said with tears almost in her eyes. "You have nothing to worry about, everything is fine. I love you too." He said rubbing her shoulder. She nodded. Arthur hugged Fernando and wished him luck.

Arthur and Valentina were now sitting in the Aston martin viewing area. Pascale came to say hi before the race started. "Hi, long time no see!" Pascale said hugging Valentina. "Hi!" Valentina said with a big smile. Pascale knew Val since Valentina was born and the two had always been close. They continued talking and soon, she headed back to the Ferrari garage.

The race started. Valentina was on the edge of her seat the whole time. Like Arthur said though, he held her hand the whole time.

Authors note:
Cute!
Expect another chapter in the next few days.

Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!🩷🩷