14

Valentina spent a few days to herself, she tried to stay off her phone and took care of herself.  After travelling for periods of time like that she would always be extremely exhausted.

She had a few interviews coming up and a little bit of work but other than that she had spare time to relax. 
Arthur on the other hand could not relax at all.

He was so worried that he messed up but he didn't want to call or text her.  He wanted to give her the space she needed.  He was back in monaco at his apartment.  He had already had his suit case packed for when he would go to Spain in a week.  

Valentina had just finished cleaning up her mess from making breakfast when she heard a knock on her door.  She opened it to her father.  "Hi, Papi." 
She said giving him a hug.  "Hi, sweetheart."  He replied taking a step into her house.

They both sat down in Valentinas living room. "How have you been?" Fernando said. Valentina shrugged "Ive been fine, pretty busy but glad to be home." She said. "I talked to Charles on the phone last night." Fernando said. "Why are you telling me that?" Valentina said with a funny look on her face. "He told me about the whole Arthur situation." He said raising his eye brows. "Listen dad, I don't need you to get involved with my love life. Its not your business, I'm not a kid anymore." She said in a firm tone. "Im not, I just don't want the family friendship to be ruined." He said. "It won't be!" she snapped back. The truth was, Valentina was worried, really worried. She didn't know if Arthur was mad she just left, or if he regretted everything, or if he missed her. She truly didn't know and she was really worried.

"Can you just go dad?" She said in a harsher tone. He nodded and got up from the couch. He left. She felt bad but she didn't need that kind of stress right now. 

She did not want to be the first one to text Arthur.  She wanted him to text first. She didn't want to sound desperate and he would have texted if it really mattered to him. 

Valentina decided to call one of her close friends, Idalia to go for dinner.  Idalia was in Spain for some work right now and the girls both wanted to see each other.

The two had become friends through modelling.  Idalia was 25 so the girls were pretty close in age.  

Valentina put on makeup and got dressed.  She wore a pair of leather pants, a skims top and Jordans.  They would be meeting at the restaurant. 

When Valentina walked from her car into the restaurant, Paparazzi were all over her.  She tried her best to ignore them.  When she got inside she spotted Idalias beautiful curly hair almost right away.  In Portuguese, Valentina spoke.  "Hi!"  She said giving her a big hug.  "Oh my goodness, hi!" Idalia said back.  The girls sat down.  "How are you?"  Idalia said smiling.  "I'm ok, how are you?"  Valentina responded.  "Good! Ive missed you."  Idalia said.  "Ive missed you!  Hows Chris, I got your wedding invitation."  Val said.  "Chris is good, really busy with football but he's doing well.  Your able to make it to the wedding right?"  Idalia asked.  "Oh my god, I wouldn't miss it for the world.  I'm so excited that my favourite power couple is getting married."  Val said as the girls both laughed.  "So... is there going to be a plus one with you?"  Idalia smirked.  "I don't know."  Valentina said.  "Spill."  Idalia giggled. 

Valentina explained her whole situationship with Arthur to Idalia, and Idalia gave her advice.  The girls had a great night and they were sad they had to part ways. 

Authors note:
Hi guys, I'm back.  Sorry I took a but of a break.  I have a lot going on.  But I am happy to be back and I loved this chapter.  For those of you who don't know, Idalia was In my former fanfic that just finished, if you haven't read it go check it out!

I thought I would do a cute little Valentina moment, which I lovedddd.🩷

Btw, underlined italics is Portuguese!

I'm hoping that the next chapter will be a media chapter but I'm not sure.  That will probably be published in a week, maybe a little longer.

Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!