6

Valentina and Gigi watched qualifying and then went back to the Hotel. It was around 6:00pm when they got back and Valentina would be meeting Arthur soon.

She started to get ready, she got on a pair of black jeans and a white tube top. Arthur had told her it wouldn't be fancy so she didn't dress that well.

She decided not to wear a jacket and did her makeup.  Lastly, she said bye to Gigi.  "Ill be home in a couple hours."  She said to her friend.  "Ok, don't have too much fun."  Gigi said while she did work on her computer in sweatpants.  "I won't."  Valentina said walking out the door. 

She got downstairs and walked outside.  There were no paparazzi since the hotel had high security.  She felt the breeze against her face and her hair blew with it.  It was hot during the day but now it was cooler.  She spotted Arthur. he was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and sneakers. "Hi." He said smiling at the sight of her.  "Hi." She said smiling too. "So, where are we going?" Valentina asked. "Its a surprise." Arthur replied with a smirk.  "Ok."  Valentina laughed.

They drove in Arthurs white Ferrari for about 20 minutes.  They arrived to a small little restaurant that was on the quiet part of the city.  "What is this place?"  Valentina asked.  "You'll see, come on."  Arthur said grabbing her hand as they walked into the restaurant. It was quiet. Not many people and there was a door leading out to a back patio. The waiter lead them to there table, which overlooked the ocean from the patio.

Arthur ordered Valentina's favourite bottle of wine and soon the waiter brought it to the table. "This is the best wine, it's my favourite." Valentina said taking a sip and smiling. "I know, that's why I ordered it for you." Arthur said smiling back. Valentinas cheeks flushed red. That was always something Valentina liked about him. He remembered the small details. Just friends, Valentina reminded herself. Arthur on the other hand, wanted to be more than that.

The two ate dinner and had a great time. Arthur paid the bill and they went to the car. "I have somewhere else to take you." He said starting the car. "Ok, lets go!" She said giggling in excitement.

They drove for a while and soon they pulled up to a parking lot. It was a parking lot of a beach, the quiet side of the beach. Arthur grabbed a blanket from the car trunk.  They waked down to the sand.  Nobody was there except for what looked like a few birds.  Arthur put the towel down and they both sat on it. "The water is so blue here."  Valentina said.  "Want to go in?"  Arthur asked.  "We have are cloths on."  Valentina laughed.  "So? I have a towel we could just go to the hotel a bit wet."  Arthur laughed.  "You have one towel."  Valentina said laughing.  "Ok, fine we won't go in."  Arthur laughed.  "I always get my way."  Valentina winked at him.  "Of course you do,  who could not let you get your way." Arthur said staring deeply into Valentinas eyes.  He was slowly starting to lean in a little when, "last one in the water is a rotten egg!"  Valentina yelled after she got up and ran into the water.  Arthur laughed, he got up and ran quickly to the water.  "Your such a cheater." He said laughing.  He picked her up and tossed her into the water.  Once she reached the surface she pushed him in too.  The pair splashed around and laughed for a while and soon decided to go back to the hotel. 

Authors note:
Thought I would spoil you guys with another chapter😘
Ill probably update within the next week.
I love writing Valentina and Arthur content, they are so cute.  Im thinking there ship name is gonna be Aalentina cause I can't come up with anything else.

Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!!🩷🩷