Older Sister Revy x Younger Brother Reader (Black Lagoon)

@The789Guy

Revy Pov

Ever since our parents died leaving em to look after M/N and when we got kicked out the house with no relatives that wanted to take us in I knew I had to step up and take responsibility as I couldn't lose M/N too. Seeing him look so weak as he coughed into his dirt covered hands I pet his head making him look up at me "stay here alright I'll get us something to eat" he nods as I kiss his forehead leaving to steal what we needed even murdering if they got in my way we needed this to survive.

Seeing a man hovering M/N who was coughing more looking scared making it obvious to me this man touched M/N and threw him like a rag doll. Standing in front of him "what do you want?" "Ah there you are let me offer my services to you, work for me and you and your brother will live more peacefully" "we can manage on our own thank you" "if you say so. Take this, come to this location if you change your mind." I keep glaring at him as he leaves before checking on M/N who said he was fine.

That was over 3 weeks ago and now M/N was sick I couldn't do anything just watch him cough as he grew thiner and colder scaring me as he barely had the energy to keep his head up anymore. The last straw was him coughing up blood I knew I had to contact that man and hope whater this job he wanted me to do wasn't vile. Picking him up I carry him to the place the card said, rining the doorbell I stare up at the smirking man "help us" letting us in he gave M/N the medicine letting him rest in a soft bed. As I stick by his side holding his hand "what job are you wanting me to do?" Telling me all about I nod knowing I could do it easily and it wasn't as bad as it thought and at least now M/N could live comfortably especially with the man offering to tutor him for free.