Protective Father Serverus Snape x Hurt Daughter Reader (Harry Potter)

@WinterRanger654

Y/N Pov
I was a lot like my father in many ways however my personality was of my mother's making quite friendly and approachable so I got along with the houses just fine even though Draco told me not as they were traitors. I normally just sighed and opened a book to ignore him ranting. He wasn't like this as a young boy he was more fun and got along with everyone but then his father out things in his head changing the boy I once knew to this hateful one, I could of left but he was all I knew since being a little girl.

Of course my father was watching of anyone talking to me no trusting what they had wanted with me but I understood why he was he lost his wife, my mother and he didn't want to lose another so I didn't mind him being so protective of me as I pretended he wasn't following me around on a school trip making sure I was safe on the trip away from him. However right now I was holding my tears in as I held my bleeding arm this was the fourth detention this week for no reason she just kept making things up.

Hearing rushed footsteps I look up seeing a panicking Draco "go away" "Y/N let me help" "I don't want your help, your working with her" "I'm not you know that I'm not just please" I shake my head as he sighs leaving but a few minutes later I hear more steps rushing with his back. Looking up at the thud I blink at my father who was looking at my arm angry "I didn't do anything wrong I swear, she just one leave me alone" "I believe you, just let Draco heal you while I deal with her" "what are you gonna do? I don't want you in trouble" "don't worry just know nothing will happen alright I promise" bidding into his hand as he gets up nodding at Draco while he deals with Umbridge.