Older Brother Katsuya Suou x Little Sister Reader x Big Brother Tatsuya Suou

@Frumpinnit

Katsuya Pov

Watching Y/N happily text on her phone to a guy I knew was bad news but she wouldn't listen and to be fair I had no proof he was bad it could just be the fact I didn't like the feeling I was losing her as she was growing up so fast as she was now 16. Sighing as I enter the station seeing the very person I didn't want to see "why is he here?" "arson sir" I nodded walking in the room sitting opposite him as he just had a grin on his face, it was obvious he had no idea who I was."

First he just started blabbing about his life which I really didn't have any interest in but then he mentioned Y/N trach talking her saying how she was a fun toy to break making me grip the files tighter but something caught my eye "your 20?" "I am so what?" "does your girlfriend know this?" "no it doesn't matter does it" "it is if your dating a minor" "not if we both love each other right" "you just told me you didn't" "whatever do you have a girlfriend?" "no" "wow your old you know and you don't even have a girlfriend"

Leaving the room calling Tatsuya for the facts as he knew more than I did about Y/N's boyfriend which confirmed to me he lied to her saying he was 17 when really he was 20. Leaving the station after getting a confession I head home spotting Tatsuya on the sofa "why did you ask me all that?" "the guy today for the arson in the city was her boyfriend who is actually 20" "no way! you better of beat him up!" "Tatsuya that's not how we do things" "but this is our sister he's messed with!" "I know it's why were going to pay him a visit in jail."

The next day we head there as he stares at us confused "what you need now detective?" "well I just wanted to let you know we wont let you go near our sister anymore, you don't deserve her and if you do try to ever contact her again you will deal with us both" "your her brothers? you gotta be kidding" "no were not, so stay away from her because trust me if you dare go against us you'll end up in a place far worse than this.

Returning home We see Y/N sitting on the sofa reading a book "where were you two?" "just out you feeling alright" "yeah a lot better some reason" "oh really and how's B/N?" "he hasn't replied but that's fine I was gonna end it with him, he was kinds creeping me out" "Is that so?" she nods as I head into the kitchen claiming I was making her favorite causing her to shot up grabbing her apron to help out as Tatsuya just sits there watching as usual glad we were all here still and no boyfriend stealing our sister I just hoped it wouldn't be a while before she got a new one.