Move in Day

Asaata's new home ^^

Driving up Crescent Moon Lane, finding my house the last on the left out of 3 houses along this 10 mile stretch. Being from the city, I felt like my spirit needed this move. There's peace and quiet, something I haven't experienced in a long ass time living with my Gramma and 5 of my cousins.

Over the past month I been going back and forth setting up the house. And now I'm just bringing me and my clothes pretty much. With a smile I pull up getting out of my red 2023 Toyota Camry, grabbing everything out the car walking to my porch.

Asaatas car^^

Asaatas car^^

Time skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  After hours of getting everything I brought with me away and in its right spots, I head to the in-suite bathroom stripping out my sweaty clothes, turning on the shower, hopping in. Once I'm satisfied with my cleansing, I get out and dry off. With a towel wrapped around me, I leave out my bathroom grabbing a bottle of Cocoa butter, while passing the dresser, sitting on the edge of the foot my bed, apply the lotion. Once I was done I grabbed a pair of sleep shorts and a tank top throwing them on. Slipping on my slippers, i put my towel away going down stairs to the kitchen to make something to eat. Looking at the kitchen clock I see it's already 9pm do I decide on a turkey and cheese with some sour cream and onion chips on the side. I grab a bottled water sitting at the kitchen bar eating my god in silence. All that could be heard was the night life of country living, which happens to be crickets. Just as I finish my phone rings, i look over and see it's my cousin Dasani face timing me.

I answer while looking through instacart placing a order for tomorrow.