I missed Us

@tweetygirl1021 this is for you boo. Sorry for the wait 🫶🏾

Asaatas POV

TIRED

TIRED

that was an understatement. From training my wolf to training my Angel the truanting has been non stop.  Milan better hope I don't see her cause her ass will be dead.

"BREAK!!" thank gods. My mate approached me with a grin.

"You're doing great cookie."

"Thank pa." I smile standing on my top toes placing a kiss on his lips. Sani, Tee and Whit walked up at us.

"Bubby can we pleaaaase stop for today?" Tee asked giving the puppy eyes. Only for whit and Sani to agree.

"Right Tye we been getting along soooo well since I got here. Let's have a break yea?" Sani added with a pout. Dion walked up taking Sani away. Well at least she got what SHE wanted. I then look up at Tye with a pout.

"Please pa. We been at this since 5 this morning it's now 3 in the afternoon. My everthing is on fire." Murmurs was sounded off in an agreement.

"Alright find pups. But we back at it tomorrow." We all sadly nodded making our way to the pack house while Tye dismissed everyone. I went straight to our wing going into the bathroom running a bath. As the bath runs I tie my hair up then add the oils I needed in the water. Tye came in the bathroom as I undressed. The did the same climbing into the tub first, I followed sitting between his opened legs. I leaned back into him as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"I missed us pa."

"What you mean." He asked running his fingers up and down my arm.

"Since we have both taken over we barely see each other. Unless it's training  you know the last time we just sat and you held me?" I ask turning around straddling his lap. I bite my lip feeling him come alive under me slightly brushing up against my core. I wrap my arms around his neck looking into his eyes.

"Or the last time you was inside me I whispered leaning into his lips. He then presses his lips against mine taking us into a heated kiss. A kiss filled with need so much need his dick started to throb. I moaned into the kiss as my hips begin to move back and forth. It wasn't long until his dick slipped inside me causing us both to gasp. I throw my head back as his hands grip my sides moving me how he needed me. Bud thrusts calculated, hitting my spot with precision. He takes my head being thrown back as a sign to kiss my mark and make temporary ones only making me moan louder. He gives each nipple attention as I catch his rhythm moving how he needed me to. I bite my lip trying to quiet myself as he thrusts up into me while holding me in place as he drilled up into me. Tears of pleasure rain down my cheeks as goosebumps danced across my skin. My hardened nipples get impossibly harder and my breasts shake with each thrust. My body filled with heat feeling the familiar feeling in the pit of my tummy.

"Mmhmm gimme that shit cookie." He grunted out. And like a good submissive my body came on cue. My walls clench around him as I find my release he soon finds his but stays inside me bringing us out of the tub. Our bodies dripping wet. His dick moves deeper inside me with each step he takes. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pushes me up against our bed room wall.

"Mmm fuck daddy yess." I moan out.

"Mmm right there princess hmm? You so pretty taking daddy's dick."

"Mmm fuck thank youuuu."

"Mmhmm you gone gimme that but?"

"Fuck yes daddy don't stop."