The Balls Eve || MY WHAT ??

Asaata's POV

Once we got to the pack house I sent Sani and Nia with the girls while I helped Cassie set up the back room for us to get our hair done. This is gonna be something we all pitch in and help do. Two wigs 5 sew-ins and 1 natural. Imma do the braids and natural, momma tee gonna wash and install, and Cassie gonna sew. Once we all set up momma t mind links the girls and we are get started. Queen of the night blasts through the speakers and momma t start lip singing the beginning. And by this time we were half way through our lil process.

Don't make no difference
if I'm wrong or I'm right
I've got the feeling
and I'm willing tonight

Then I slid in with my comb mic.

Well, I ain't nobody's angel
What can I say? Well, I'm just that way

And everyone joined in.

I've got the stuff that you want (stuff that you want)
I've got the thing that you need (thing that you need)
I've got more than enough
To make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night (queen of the night)
The queen of the night (queen of the night)
Oh yeah, oh yeah, just say it, say it, say

Whit took over with a bottle of shampoo.

You've got a problem
with the way that I am
They say I'm trouble
and I don't give a damn

Then Sani joined.

But when I'm bad, I know I'm better
I just wanna get loose, and turn it up for you, baby.

We all joined back singing and dancing. Couldn't tell us we wasn't Whitney.

I've got the stuff that you want (stuff that you want)
I've got the thing that you need (thing that you need)
I've got more than enough (more than enough)
To make you drop to your knees (ooh)
'Cause I'm the queen of the night (queen of the night)
The queen of the night (queen of the night)
Oh yeah, oh yeah, just say it, say it again
'Cause I'm the queen of the night (the queen of the night)
The queen of the night
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

We all laughed and got back to work just jamming. I begin pinning bugs curls up, and wrapping it.

"There you go cutie."

"Tank you Aunie, I bootiful." We all started cracking up.

"No baby be-a-utiful." I say slowly and she tries to repeat. She come close enough and I tell her you're welcome, running off to Pop Adam, who I hadn't noticed was standing there.

"Hey ladybug, and ladies." He say smiling picking up bug.

"Hey father alpha." We spoke in unison, even Mia, which he noticed.

Hey little one, wanna come with us for ice cream and sprinkles or you wanna keep being a big girl and stay with the ladies?" He asks Nia while kissing momma t and rubbing her baby bump.

"Hmmmmm.." she thinks for a bit then looks from Sani to me.

"You can if you want, if Cassie done with you."

"Yea she finished she could go if she want. Cassie said telling momma tee to sit down while I'm finishing whit braids.

"Yes I'm coming." Mia said rushing toward pop Adam. They left us and we continued.

After about two hours we finished finished we wrapped our hair, and cleaned up our mess well not momma t. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5pm. I decided to go help ms Nancy cook dinner for us and the pack, after I got washed up. I text Sani and she said she I'm here room waiting for Dion. Oh yea I think they mates but her being human don't feel the pull. But I seen the change in Dion since Sani got here. I put my phone down and mashed the ol big pot of potatoes. Pot was huge asf.  I spent about an hour helping then I was off to find my mate. I walked and asked a member where his office was and they pointed me in the right direction. When I got to the door I heard a voice that sound like Momma t.

"Son, Cas can't find anything in her blood cause she's an Angel." I frowned hearing that and knocked on the door.

Come in." Tye spoke and I opened the door. His office was packed besides him and momma t, it was two guys about pop Adam age, a Darkskin guy with curly hair, next to him was a brownskin guy with dreads and a stud that was his same skin tome with a curly bun, along with Bari and Dion.

"Hello woman of the hour. Come mamas." Tye says and I walk to him. But not without seeing and feeling the older guy with the dreads looking at me. Not in a creepy way that would make me cringe, but a way like he was tryna see if he knew me from somewhere. I sat in Tyes lap staring off into space when two vices say my name one familiar the other foreign.  I look to see Tye looking at me and being one of the voices only when I look at him he's not looking at me, I follow his line of sight and see him looking at the older guy with the dreads. Power raid toting off of them both. Tye grips tightens around my waist instinctively in protection.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MATE!?" Tye asks sternly wanting an answer except the older dread doesn't answer only looks at me.

I am moved from Tye laps and he stands moving me aside.

"KATO YOU WILL ANSWER ME." Tye now enraged slamming his hands on the desk.

"Tye, honey please calm down." Momma t pleaded with her son. I was so stuck I didn't know what to do, cause why is this man looking at me ? Why can't he just answer Tye. Seconds later Pop Adam bursts through the door feeling his pregnant mates distress. Seeing what going on he looks from his son to his now standing best friend.

Son, Calm down what's wrong." Tye said nothing, his eye flicking from brown to gold.

"Ok since you are... Sabu come forward!" Pop spoke in his alpha tone making the lesser wolves in the room whimper, all but the young dread head and stud.

"Sabu what is wrong?"

While Sabu explained what happened momma t tells me when he's like that I should just touch him to calm him down, and as his mate anything I do involving skin to skin contact would take him off edge or feel less pain. I nod thanking her when the man whose name is Kato spoke.

"She is, she.. I.. I am.. she's my.. I ..I am her father." He finally gets out and all heads turned to him.

                   "YOU MY WHAT ??!"

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Again You all will get to see the dresses when it's time for the ball as well as their hair.. shit heating up y'all.
Until next time my sweets 💋🫶🏾🍫