Plans, Plans, mo plans

Tye's POV

I leave out the room saying bye to the girls off to start my day. But before I do anything I need to see Cassie. She's in expert in all that is supernatural. So I know she will be able to tell me why my mate is healing at the rate of a supernatural being. She's a witch wolf hybrid, she came to us when she was like 13 and I was like 9. She became my older sister, from what I can remember her mom disappeared when pregnant with her sibling after dropping her off here, I think her father dead. But either way, she told my parents her interests and they put her through school and helped in anyway they could, even staying up late helping her study.
Cassie helped me with girl problems and also helped me feel comfortable with myself when I grew these damn tiddies. Overall she's a very smart woman and I just know if she doesn't know offhand what Asaata is, she will find out.

I get the medical wing asking the nurse where Cassie was, when she pointed me in the right direction I thanked her and went to find Cass.
I look down the hall to the left of where I was and found her at one of those computers.

"Yo big sis, I need your help." I say walking up to her.

"Hold up gimme a minute, I'm printing this sonogram out from momma." She say making me look over her shoulder.

"I still can't believe they having another kid." I say shaking my head.

"Hell me either. I almost passed out reading them damn results." She said and we laughed walking in the room where my parents were.

"What's up pops." I dap him up going to kiss my momma forehead.

"Nothing much can't wait for your brother to get here, your mother driving me up a damn wall."

"Well fuck you too nigga, you could sleep on the damn couch. Since I drive you up walls how about I drive my foot up you gigantic ass." Momma huffs making us all bust out laughing.

"And what you laughing at lol nigga, I heard y'all last night.. I'm sure the whole damn pack house heard you, so this gonna be y'all next." She said feeling like she right.

"Sorry ma'am but my mate is a virgin." I bat my eye lashes with a smirk.

"So why the fu- nope never mind, Cass baby please get me outta here for you only have the brother in the way." Momma says getting up with the help of pops.

"And I wanna see her for Sunday dinner." She said as they walked out the room.

"OK!!" I shout while following Cassie out the her office. We walk in and I close the door, she goes to sit behind her desk pulling out a bag of peanut m&ms.

"So what's up niglet, what you need?" She asks.

"It's about my mate, I don't think she's human, her scent isn't like a wolf or human but her leg looks like it's gonna be healed by tonight." I say in one breath.

"You sure she not of Lycan descent, cause even just a drop of it in your blood, your human body is different. I can run some test for you, do you know her linage?"

"All I know is her mom died and she never met her dad was raised with her grandmother and cousins. And as far as I know they human, I won't really know until I meet them." I say

"Ok bring her to me tomorrow morning I'll draw her blood and start some test, mean while I'll look through some of the ancient books I have." She tells me. I thank her, telling her have a good day before leaving out going to the training grounds.

I breath in the air looking around the grounds like i see. Jabari even had the young pups out here. Bari sees me telling everyone to continue the defense moves they were just showed.

"Yo alpha, what's good?" He asked dapping me up.

" nothing about to do my rounds and get back to Alpha Kato." I reply running my fingers through my dreads.

"Oh iight, how's Luna?" He asked. You could tell her cared for his Luna and didn't even know her.

"She's good, TeeTee and whit are with her now." I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes you can go see her when you are finished with your duties." I say with a smile hearing his thoughts.

"Thanks Tye, lemme get back to them." I nod while he runs off. I continue on my way to do my patrolling.

|
|
|
|
|

I was in the office talking to Dion, Bari and Reem.

"So imma take Saata to my house, y'all can come by in an hour or so." I tell them.

"And y'all don't tell no one just y'all two come." Dion said looking at Bari and Reem.

"I already know." Bari said getting up.

"Bet." Said Reem as the both walked out of the office going to do the patrol for the day.

As me and Dion was smoking a blunt my phone rang, it was Alpha Kato.

                    (Bold Tye, italic Kato)

- hello, Tye ?

- hey what's up Kato?

- I wanted to know if we could go over the ball plans and the merge plans one last time?

- I was gonna call you about that because some things have changed. So yes when would you like this meeting?

-I'm in town all month as you know but they family has a doing things, how about Thursday? It's the earliest I can do it.

-Thursday is good. I'll see you then.

-ok great. Have a good night son.

-Goodnight

We hung up while me and Dion finished the blunt. She tell me she will meet me at the crib. I dap her up leaving out the office walking to my wing well Asaata and I wing. I get to our room seeing them watch some Indian shows.

" TeeTee and Whitney, would you like to join us for dinner at my house?" I ask grabbing Saata some undies and her bonnet.

" ouu bubby I'm coming Tee hopped up putting her shoes on. Whitney followed suit. Texting on her phone giggling. Oh hell naw.

"Whitney who the fuck got you all giggly?" I ask as we leave out.

"No one, no one, no oooonee." She says and all three of them start cackling.

"Y'all think shit sweet to I'll kill what eve lol nigga in y'all face." I say and they shut up all following me to the car.

"Oh hush, what if they our mate?" Whitney asks.

"Y'all ain't having no mates until y'all 30." I say as a matter of factly.

"That's some bull, you not even 30 and you have Saata." TeeTee brought up.

"I'm name near 30 and it's different I'm older and a man." I said starting up the car driving off the compound.

"So why you was fucking Milan?" Whitney says. Before quickly putting her hands over her mouth. I look over at Asaata and see her now with her head against the window. I place my hand on her thigh giving it a soft squeeze. I feel her tense up and look at me but turns away. Dammit whit. I can't even be made, I opened the floor for her to say that. I need to say something and like quick.

"Whitney stop playing you know damn well it wasn't like that with Milan." I say turning onto the expressway.

"Umm can we listen to music?" Tiana ask. I nod and pass her the aux cord. She does and Beyoncé starts playing. Goddess I don't know why I played myself. 7/11 started playing and they all sang and danced including my cookie. We drove home doing Beyoncé karaoke.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

           Until next time my sweets 💋🫶🏾🍫