NEW STORIES ON THE WAAYYYY PT.1

Hi my sweets

Idk if yall remember but I mentioned a beynika story but I have officially written 5 chapters.

Then I have been writing a ddlg book that also intersex. Let me know how y'all feeling this first snippet.

  Let me know how y'all feeling this first snippet

The cover art^^

Onika POV

Omg this job search is killing me. I had like 7 interviews this week alone. Following the gps I pull up to the Restaurant I'm suppose to be meeting my interviewer at, I pull up and park.
I got out the car walking into the restaurant.

"Hi welcome to Sasha's, do you have a reservation." The hostess asks. But before I could a light skin woman walked in.

"Don't worry Dime she with me."

I looked to the woman as she extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Angie, I'll be interviewing you for the nanny position.

"Hi I'm Onika Maraj."

We shook hands before walking into the restaurant. She walked us to an available booth.

"Ok so before we start, let's Order something to eat." Onika nods and murmurs an ok.

"Hello I'm mark I'll be your waiter for this afternoon. What can I get you to drink."

"I'll take a strawberry lemonade." I spoke.

"Ummm you know what I'll have the same thing." Angie says.

"Ok I'll be right out with your drinks and to take your order."

We both murmured thank yous and he walked away.

"So Onika tell me a lil bit about yourself."

"Ok well I'm 20, I'm from New York, just recently moved here after the death of my dad for a new start."

Awww my condolences sugar." Angie spoke with a sincere smile.

Thank you it's been hard but so far the move has been a blessing." Angie nods her head.

Do you have children or experience in child care?"

Not professionally no but I use to watch my neighbors kids on the weekends and helped my aunt with her kids." She nods again about to speak until the waiter comes back.

"Here's your drinks ladies. Are you ready to order?"

"Thank you I'll have the Cajun shrimp scampi with broccoli." I said while closing the menu.

"I'll take the Creole surf and turf." Angie said as the waiter took our menus.

"You said you 20, are you in school?" She asks.

"No I start online courses in the fall at TSU." I reply.

"Ok cool and what are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh of course not. Neonatal nursing."

"Oh that's nice. You really do like kids."

"Yeaaaaaa I hope to have like 5. Being an only child, made me want a big family." I smiles imagining my lil babies running around the house. Mark walked up with our food and we thanked him immediately digging in.

"That's cute. Now are you currently working?"

"Yes well no." I spoke putting my fork down wiping my mouth.

"How do you mean?"

"Well I was a cashier at the supermarket by my home. And I was suspended for going off on this lady." I noticed her face and decided to elaborate.

"I was on break found a baby crying in the aisle all the way in the back of the store when the woman finally came to the front of the store she was real nasty and tried to accuse me of kid napping." I said with a pout.

"Oh no hun. That's messed up."

"Yeaa then my boss suspended me for putting the woman in her place. But as my mom said god closes one door to open another."

"Your mom sounds like a wise lady."

"Yeaaaa I love her so much. She worked hard all my life I'm very grateful."

"That's good. Not a lot of people have that in this world."

"Yeaaaa I've seen." I reply with a smile. The rest of lunch went good. We joked and made small talk after she let me know she'd be in touch.

She paid for the bill after we bickered like we knew each other for years over me paying. We both left out the restaurant going our separate ways after a friendly hug.

Two days later

My sleep was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"H-hello?"

"Good morning sorry if I disturbed you, this is Angie."

"Oh good morning no you didn't disturb me." I clear my throat sitting up in my bed.

"Ok great so you got the job. Can you be here in let's say an hour?"

"Um where are you located?"

"In the next gated community by you maybe 15 minutes away."

Oh yes I can, I'll be on my way just send me the address."

"Will do! see you in a bit." We hung up and two seconds later she texted me the address. I looked at the clock and seen it was 6:30 am. I yawn with a stretch climbing out of bed. I put on something comfy cause let's face it im gonna be with kids all day. Thank god I showered before bed. I got into my closet pulling out a pair of blue skinnies, sliding on a pink tank top with throwing on a black champion hoody. Slipped on some socks and my tansmans grabbing my phone and my crossbody bag headed out the door on my way to my new job.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

           Let me know how y'all feeling it ?